Inside Sales Consultant
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
EFTPOS & Banking for Australian Businesses
What we're looking for...
- Strong Communication Skills – Have the ability to communicate effectively to our customers and key stakeholders within the business.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Be curious & ask questions. Present ideas/concepts which challenge the conventional way of doing things.
- Ambitious – we encourage our employees to think differently and look at how they can do and achieve more.
- Trainability - You are humble, acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses and take feedback constructively. You are able to self-diagnose & learn from those around you to succeed & do better.
In this role, you will need to...
- Close new and existing businesses consistently at or above quota level
- Maintain the expectations of the role – this involves hitting monthly Targets and KPI’s
- Learn and maintain a high level of industry and competitor knowledge
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Tyro’s suite of products & services
- Follow up on inbound leads to small and medium-sized businesses across the Retail, Hospitality and/or Health industries
- Treat customers like people. Coordinate and deliver quality to customers - through admin, email and phone based communication
- Work collaboratively with Account Management, Marketing and Engineering departments to execute sales strategies as Tyro introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Be a team player within your team. Help your peers so they can help you
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture and vision for the future
- Be highly organised and manage your time well
The successful candidate will have...
- Previous Inside Sales / Phone Sales experience (1-4 years) - preferable if within Hospitality, Retail and/or Health industries
- Terrific consultative sales skills and good closing experience
- Be determined & motivated to reach business expectations.
- A sharp focus on your goals – managing your portfolio, reaching KPI’s & Targets and working collaboratively with all members in the Sales Team.
About Tyro Payments
Our Story Tyro exists to provide Australian Small and Medium Enterprises with innovative products and services, to help improve and grow their business. We started by providing our integrated EFTPOS, recently we launched lending and deposit products, and we will expand into other services in the future.
Want to learn more about Tyro Payments? Visit Tyro Payments's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Senior Account Manager
BetterDoctor, Kansas City
Account Executive, Client Partnerships
BuzzFeed, Sao Paulo
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - GitPrime
Pluralsight, West Coast PACIFIC TIME ZONE, US
Alliances Senior Sales Engineer, Nordics
ADstruc, New York