Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a Senior Director of Analytics to lead its Analytics team. The Senior Director of Analytics is responsible for defining the long-term strategy for Analytics and executing on that vision, developing and leading a team of high-performing data scientists and analysts that deliver data-driven insights and recommendations.
- Lead the definition and implementation of quantitative and qualitative metrics and KPIs
- Define data roadmap and strategy in collaboration with various cross-functional teams and partner with the BI team to deliver on that roadmap
- Research, design, implement and validate models and algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data and enable critical business decisions
- Communicate actionable results and findings derived from data throughout the organization in a clear, concise way
- Drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational reports and dashboards
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop strategy, benchmarks, goals, and KPIs throughout the entire marketing funnel from awareness to purchase
- Develop Media mix model to help optimize marketing investments
- Analyze online and offline customer behavior and journey and build multi-touch attribution model
- Perform cross-channel analysis of key marketing pulse points
- Partner with CRM team to identify optimal communication strategies to maximize player engagement and loyalty
- Run weekly Marketing Analytics meeting, providing strategic insights to leadership team
- Conceptualize, create and maintain performance dashboards to monitor KPIs for acquisition, retention and monetization of players.
- Perform cohort analyses to identify trends in player behavior and measure impact of content release on player activity and monetization.
- Develop and maintain predictive models to forecast player engagement and retention across Ubisoft game portfolio.
- Collaborate with Production studios and Finance team to enable data-driven business decisions and recommendations related to product life cycle and roadmap
- Strong leadership and execution skills. Track record of building and managing high-performing teams and ability to deliver short-term wins while building towards larger strategic vision
- 5-10 years experience in quantitative analysis roles. Demonstrated experience applying data science methodologies to real world problems
- Excellent communication skills, capable to present findings to both technical and non technical audiences, including senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Maths, Statistics, Computer Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred
- Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets with a variety of tools
- Knowledge of SQL, familiarity with at least one scripting language (R, Python,…)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Want to learn more about Ubisoft? Visit Ubisoft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wish, Shanghai, China
Entrepreneur First Team, Hong Kong
Human Resources Business Partner
App Annie, San Francisco, CA, United States
Senior Product Manager
Zentail, Columbia, MD
Software Engineer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, San Francisco, CA