Senior UI Engineer - REMOTE/ONSITE
Ubisoft, San Francisco CA, US
See jobs at Ubisoft
As a Senior UI Engineer with our San Francisco Studio you will collaborate with the Presentation Director help to build the foundation and develop our user experience.
You will be working on cutting-edge engine technology, building user interfaces that complement the gameplay visuals. You’ll be collaborating with experienced UI designers with excellent style and usability experience.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate with artists and designers in delivering world-class user interface systems
- Strive to improve the experience for our users
- Design and architect UI systems and frameworks
- Design and implement UI screens and components in C++
- Design and implement client-side UI logic
- Collaborate with the Presentation Director to develop UI designs
- Collaborate with the UI designers to develop the user experience
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Mid to Senior level of programming experience
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Shipped at least 2 games as UI engineer for PlayStation, Xbox, PC, or MacOS
- Developed games on game consoles and PC/Mac
- Previous collaboration with designers and artists to implement the vision of the game
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution to fully cover your deductible (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical challenge, and eSports competition reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 20,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft San Francisco is able to hire for remote work out of the following states; Alabama, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman and Far Cry. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Want to learn more about Ubisoft? Visit Ubisoft's website.
The best bed for better sleep