- The first Enterprise Account Executive in the DACH region for our Udemy For Business organisation.
- Build out an Enterprise customer base and help ignite the overall region in terms of Revenue growth.
- Help manage the relevant inbound leads through the full sales cycle.
- Ensure a strong and consistent outbound cadence with a view to bringing multiple new Enterprise logos to Udemy.
- Beat revenue and activity targets on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Accurately forecast new sales pipelines along with add-on bookings
- Lead the charge in the region and across core sales responsibilities including acquiring clients; up-selling customers, building pipeline; negotiating and selling Udemy’s proposition.
- Bring potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs.
- Ensure an outstanding customer experience is achievedAnalyse the various data points available to determine opportunities within the region.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales/Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Content, etc. to drive the business forwardCollaborate with the leadership team and sales operations to identify strategies, and processes to better achieve revenue goals.
- Develop and execute account plans to deliver quarterly revenue goals.
Minimum Expectations for Success:
- Strong sales experience
- Significant experience selling into large Enterprise organisations (full sales cycle).
- Significant experience and competence developing relationships at C-Level
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviours, and overcoming objections
- Proven track record of a successful out-bound cadence
- Successful track record of quota attainment as a senior individual contributor
- Strong understanding of SaaS business and what great looks like
- A high energy and optimistic team-player with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and other sales tools
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analyses yourself and doing what it takes to get the job done - while also thinking and acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Strong team player and supporterAbility to work in a fast-growing and dynamic environment.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
25 Active Jobs
Join the future of financial communications