- Set the product strategy for the UFB onboarding and trial experience and monetization flows
- A/B test different experiences to see which experiences effectively drive conversion - you’ll be performing a lot of tests!
- Work closely and collaborate with Udemy’s marketing and sales teams to help define a holistic customer journey from awareness of UFB all the way through to conversion
- Work closely with the rest of the UFB and Udemy Product team to ensure that trial and monetization efforts work seamlessly with the rest of the product experience
- Perform competitive analysis on the user experience of other products on a regular basis and validate our product plans against competitive landscape.
- Comfortable traveling to Udemy’s San Francisco office 4-7 times a year
- 3-6 years of product management experience: ideally, working on conversion and trial related products
- Strong project management skills: From developing a detailed project plan to ensuring on time delivery.
- Teamwork and collaboration: You are effective at working with business teams and creating jointly owned goals and metrics.
- Motivated by startups; love working in a face-paced, iterative, innovative environment. You move fast and motivate others to act quickly.
- Data driven: You love working with data. You have a proven ability to quantitatively analyze product concepts, strategic opportunities and competitive threats based on data.
- Customer driven: Customers love working with you for your attentiveness, communication, and action orientation.
- Product leadership: Engineers, data scientists and designers love working with you because you understand product design and development. You backup product plans with transparent process and analysis.
- Experience with SQL for pulling and analyzing data from our robust data pipeline, as well as having access to large analytics team. Past experience of cohort analysis and other common statistical methods is an advantage.
- Experience partnering with design to create simple and intuitive web/mobile user interfaces.
- Excellent communication skills: You can communicate product ideas through mockups and sketches, you can present data analysis to technical audience, you can speak to non-technical audience about growth related product strategy. You can present effectively to different audiences.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Economics or a related field.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Product, Q Direct
Quantcast, San Francisco
Product Manager - Ads - Targeting, Delivery, and Data Mining
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Information Architect
Hudl, Lincoln, NE or Boston, MA
Helix, San Carlos
Senior Product Designer
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, Sitter Engagement & Retention
Rover.com , Seattle