- Build robust and scalable data warehouse and analytics infrastructure to support needs from different teams around the company
- Develop and manage ETL pipelines (Mobile data related pipelines in particular)
- May get involved in various projects/tasks as needed. This may involve some project planning, resource planning, and deployment planning in addition to his/her current software engineering responsibilities
- Participate in agile development methodologies with two weeks sprints.
- Lead by example and contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Continue to research and evaluate new technologies (such as new scheduler) that may improve performance and elegance of our data warehouse and infrastructure.
- Lead team in efforts related to mobile data ingestion and analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience in data engineering and 5 years of software engineering
- Demonstrated ability to solve time-critical problems
- Strong technical communication skills
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
- How business analytics is built and used (a big plus)
- Building Data ETL pipelines
- Python, Scala
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Mobile Technologies and Vendors (Branch Metrics, Deep Linking, AppsFlyer)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Tableau
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Developer - Android
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Associate Implementation Manager ( SPANISH/ENGLISH)
IT Systems Administrator
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
System analyst, Botswana
Nortal, Gaborone, Botswana