Here's what you'll be doing:
- Proactively own and manage the success of a portfolio of strategic Udemy for Business (UFB) customers
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure UFB adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Be an expert on the UFB Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Create and implement internal promotion programs within customer organizations to generate awareness and drive usage of UFB
- Build and maintain trusted advisor relationships at the executive level for Mid-Market and Enterprise accounts
- Renew customer contracts and partner with sales to develop account expansion strategies for customers with high-growth potential to hit upsell targets
- Onboard and train new customers. Partner with Implementation Engineers to ensure successful project management and ongoing support of custom features and API integrations.
- Create a customer feedback loop with product management to surface customer requests and help translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Partner with marketing to develop customers for case studies and media opportunities
- Own the creation of internal and customer facing processes, programs and materials to improve the quality and efficiency of the Customer Success department
We're excited about you because you have:
- BA or BS degree
- Intensely curious, lifelong learner
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management, consulting and/or sales experience
- Experience working with mid-market and enterprise level accounts
- Ability to build and nurture trusted relationships with decision makers
- Ability to close deals
- Experience developing strategies to increase adoption of technology solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment, but also an interest in helping build sustainable processes
- Love for teamwork and commitment to building a world-class, enterprise-level global customer experience together
- Experience working with HR/L&D customers would be a plus, but not required
- Experience managing accounts using Salesforce is preferred, but not required
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.