With a mission to improve lives through learning, Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online. More than 20 million students learn from an extensive library of over 65,000 courses taught by expert instructors. Whether learning for professional development or personal enrichment, students can master new skills through self-paced, on-demand courses, while instructors have a way to share their knowledge with the world. For companies, Udemy for Business offers subscription access to a collection of business-relevant courses as well as a simple platform to host and distribute their own content in one central place.
We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious commitment to delivering the best possible learning and teaching experiences. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Ankara, Turkey. Compensation includes full-time salary, equity compensation plan, and competitive benefits including healthcare, commuter benefits, parental leave, and a discretionary time off policy.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic and strategically minded senior talent partner, who loves to be on the forefront of recruiting for the best and brightest.
You’ll be part of a small but growing Recruiting team supporting our B2B organization, Udemy for Business (UFB). You will be responsible for partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities and help drive our hiring strategy for the organization. You’ll be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, solving people problems and thrive in a startup culture.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Self-driven. No hand-holding in this role. You’ll drive the process from end-to end with superior organizational skills and solid follow-through.
- Analytical mindset and process-driven. You are laser-focused on data integrity in our ATS (Lever) and manage your pipeline of candidates effectively.
- Obsessive about candidate experience. You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job search can be.
- Solution-driven. You have a keen eye for identifying areas of improvement and are proactive about driving towards a solution.
- Flexible, fearless and excited to help build this mission driven organization.
- Source and hire top talent.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Provide recruiting metrics to hiring managers and Head of Talent.
- Ability to conduct interview training and own special projects.
- At least 5 years of end-to-end recruitment experience, preferably in a high-growth tech environment.
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales recruiting experience is a must.
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organization.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Meets deadlines, and has strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Recruiting analytics is a plus.
Udemy in the News:
Udemy in the News:
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.