- Build, iterate, and enhance mobile applications on the Google Android platform
- Continue to evaluate innovative applications on the Android platform and present new ideas to improve our offering on the mobile platform
- Partner closely with the design team to create an intuitively easy to use application for our users
- Bring new features in the course taking experience to the Android platform
- Optimize the existing code for ease of use and performance
- Continue to improve development process. Evaluate and implement new tools as needed.
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Engage and participate in external developer meet-ups and events to promote Udemy engineering brand as a great place to work. Give tech talks or organize developer panels
- Has released a few applications into the Android market
- Solid understanding of the Android platform
- Knowledge and experience in at least one object oriented programming language and related framework
- Shown success as an individual contributor.
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Exhibited passion for delivering high quality products that meet business requirements
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Jobs You May Like
WordPress Application Developer
Multiply, St. Louis, MO
Senior Software Engineer, Health Coaching Platform
Fitbit, US - Boston
Senior Software Engineer in Test
Captain401, San Francisco
Swiftype - Backend Engineer