Here's what you'll be doing:
- You will be working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment, which requires collaboration with product managers, designers and engineers to identify opportunities and implement solutions.
- You will be actively involved in every part of the software development cycle, such as designing, coding, reviewing, and test writing.
- You will relentlessly refactor existing systems to make them more robust, maintainable, and scalable.
- You will be using best software development practices and processes, and willing to spread this knowledge/experience to the team.
- You’ll be contributing to a team culture that values openness, quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering innovation.
We're excited about you because you:
- Have BS/MS in CS or equivalent discipline.
- Have 1+ years of professional software development experience.
- Are team-oriented, friendly, reliable, humble, receptive to feedback, and gain satisfaction from teamwork.
- Are a great learner, and always seek for improvement points.
- Have a deep sense of quality, and sharp engineering skills with strong CS fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and software design abilities including object-oriented design patterns.
- Are self-driven, own your services by all dimensions and intrinsically have a desire to get things done
- Have experience in developing web applications.
Nice to have:
- Experience with at least one modern language such as Python, Java, Kotlin
- Have basic understanding about software design of large-scale, caching, resiliency, databases, service-oriented architecture, object-oriented design and distributed programming.
- Experience with scalable data processing techniques such as Kafka, Spark, ElasticSearch, Celery
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases
- Testing methods and practices.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one