What you'll be doing:
- Document and automate workflows, and select, implement, and provide ongoing administration and support for all legal team tools and systems, including those related to contract management, project and task management, and e-signature
- Establish partnerships with key stakeholders on cross-functional teams, such as IT, finance, support, and security, to influence and align on new processes and programs
- Manage legal team vendors and outside counsel relationships, including budgeting and performance tracking
- Implement training programs, self-service tools, and reference documents for other internal teams
We're excited about you because you'll have:
- 2+ years of experience in a legal operations or related role
- Demonstrated experience building and running programs, projects, and processes
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- A strong understanding of a wide variety of legal technologies and software, such as Ironclad, Zendesk, Salesforce, DocuSign, Box, Asana, and Slack
- Comfort with learning new technologies and software
- Experience working as a System Administrator supporting legal operations technologies and knowledge management tools.
- Proven project management skills; ability to handle multiple assignments and manage projects to successful completion
- Skilled in managing various legal technology resources
- Identify and create legal department tools to streamline new or existing practices, and provide training and support to the Legal team members
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.