Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building, iterating and enhancing mobile apps on iOS
- Working closely with the design and product teams to create an intuitively easy to use application for both students and instructors
- Implementing A/B tests to make data driven product decisions
- Optimizing the existing code to improve app performance
- Evaluate and implement new developer tools to improve development workflow. Debugging and bug fixing using Firebase, Charles, and other debugging tools
- Contributing to a team culture that values quality while fostering initiatives and innovation
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Solid understanding of the iOS SDK and Xcode tools
- Knowledge and experience in Swift and/or Objective-C programming languages, OOD, and component architecture
- Experience with consuming REST APIs and OAuth
- Experience with Jenkins CI and XCTest for testing
- Exercised exemplary development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews
- Passion for delivering high quality products and high maintainable code that meet business requirements
- Shown success as an individual contributor
- Have consistently demonstrated ability and commitment to deliver on major releases
- Willingness to "go the extra mile" when needed
Nice to have:
- Experience releasing one or two medium to large scale consumer facing applications on the App Store
- Experience with SDK features like CoreData, StoreKit, AVPlayer, push notifications, deep linking, etc.
- Experience in using GraphQL services
- Familiarity with common 3rd party libraries for networking, ORM, analytics, crash reporting, etc.
Articles written by our iOS engineers:
- Xcodegen Tips and Tricks
- iOS Fairplay/DRM integration with different use cases
- Bringing Multitasking on iPad to the Udemy app
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.