- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Self starter with solid experience in infrastructure engineering with progressively growing responsibilities
- Passion for performance, observability, availability, scalability and security of the environment you own
- Advanced Linux knowledge (kernel tuning and patch management a plus)
- Advanced level of experience with VMWare,Experience with deploying, managing and monitoring Tanzu (K8’s on prem, a HUGE plus)
- Advanced level of experience with AWS, cost management experience a plus
- Advanced scripting knowledge (Bash, Python, PowerCLI)
- Advanced knowledge of monitoring tools and frameworks (Datadog, LibreNMS,VMWare VCenter, VMWare Log insight)DevOps mindset (infrastructure as code)
- Proficient and applied knowledge of cloud automation frameworks like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, PKS Networking experience a plus (design, implementation and maintenance)
- Strong desire to automate and document any manual tasks
- Work with Developers, SRE, Infosec, Data Store Infrastructure to build, advise, review infrastructure changes to the production environment
- Advise on performance, availability and scalability and fault tolerance of existing and future infrastructure
- Develop and enhance production system monitoring, observability and management using existing and new tools and platforms
- Perform code review for teams pushing infrastructure changes via code
- Continue to improve our ability to use automation to manage infrastructure as code
- Work with security engineers to meet data security, auditability and encryption standards
- Participate in on-call rotation
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.