Senior Machine Learning Platform Engineer
Udemy, Istanbul, Turkey
See jobs at Udemy
- Partner with the teams that build ML products as well as other platform teams to define Udemy’s next generation ML platform.
- Hands-on contribution to the development of the platform and related tools.
- Operate a robust, scalable, and highly available platform with SLO/SLAs.
- Advocate for technical quality, effective team processes, and engineering best practices.
- Provide hands-on technical guidance and mentorship for team members.
- 5+ years of full-time experience in ML engineering, data engineering, or similar fields
- Strong knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
- Proficiency with Python
- Knowledge of ML lifecycle and MLOps
- Knowledge of ML concepts and experience with libraries like scikit-learn and Spark MLlib
- Experience with processing high volumes of data in a distributed, scalable, and/or containerized environment
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies and CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of databases and data/object storage technologies such as Hive, Redis, and S3
- Experience with building data pipelines (preferably using Python, Pyspark, and Airflow)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-driven, highly motivated, and able to learn quickly
Preferred but not required
- Experience in using MLOps platforms like Sagemaker, MLFlow, etc.
- Experience with cloud computing services providers (preferably AWS)
- Experience with building and integrating highly available and robust services
- Experience with data streaming and processing frameworks, such as Spark Streaming, Kafka, etc.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.