- A big-picture thinker who also sweats the details of interaction and visual design
- A believer in customer-centered design: identifying who will use your product, what they will use it for, and what value they will derive
- A passionate advocate for craft—looking after every pixel, font, space, and color to make sure that it serves a valuable purpose
- A storyteller who can express compelling and insightful narratives on customer experience and design vision
- A true professional able to manage your schedule, process, and deliverables to make greatness happen
- A team player: sharing your designs regularly, accepting and providing feedback, collaborating, and working interactively in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of practice designing and shipping web and mobile web projects
- Strong interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills
- Portfolio showcasing projects that demonstrate your problem solving process as well as pixel-perfect design solutions
- Eagerness to join a design team that is excited to change lives around the world through learning!
- Fluency in Sketch. Familiar with InVision, Principle and other prototyping tools is awesome.
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Factors Engineer
Casper, San Francisco
Product Experience Writer, Interactive
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Product Manager-Business Systems
Qualtrics, Seattle or Provo
Technical Project Manager
Joany, Los Angeles
Product Manager - Integrations