- Integrate security tools and configurations using automation solutions and code contribution (SOAR)
- Collaborate with Engineering and IT Operations teams on architecture reviews and design discussions
- Collaborate with engineering and security teams, providing leadership and direction on secure architecture, design, and implementation
- Perform application penetration testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, and provide remediation and mitigation guidance.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into secure solutions, designs, and reference architectures for applications and products
- Responsible for researching, designing, and developing security solutions, technical and reference architectures, and supporting security strategies
- Experience with application security, penetration testing, and defensive programming
- Able to contribute custom application code to automate security operations
- Five to ten years experience with Infrastructure as Code, Application Penetration testing, Cloud services automation, SDLC concepts, and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Experience with Cloud Service Provider platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure, and automation tools
- Experience in regulated environments subject to PCI-DSS, SOC/TSC, Sarbanes-Oxley, or Privacy regulations
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills
- Experience with methodologies and frameworks such as OWASP WSTG and Mitre Attack
Enriching lives Udemy is a global marketplace for learning and teaching online where students are mastering new skills and achieving their goals by learning from an extensive library of over 55,000 courses taught by expert instructors.
Want to learn more about Udemy? Visit Udemy's website.
The best bed for better sleep