Sr. Software Engineer - Machine Learning
Building multilingual understanding between companies and their customers
- Design, plan, implement, test and analyze mission-critical production code in python and C++
- Profile, monitor and maintain AI tools and services
- Implement approaches and ideas to help address challenging problems in translation/localization domain
- Design algorithms that combine human & machine workers to train high quality ML models.
- Optimization of existing AI services, infrastructure and technical resources
- Support critical applications in production
- Build reusable tools to aid in rapid iteration and development.
- Help develop and maintain a data and computing infrastructure.
- Have a lot of fun hanging out with and being a part of the Unbabel team!
- MS degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence major is preferred
- Solid foundation in Natural Language Processing
- Minimum of 5 years full time hands-on software engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years in developing and promoting machine learning methods and best practices in production environment
- Hands on experience with various deep machine-learning techniques and toolkits
- Strong proficiency in python and C++
- Knowledge of MT toolkits (Marian, OpenNMT and the like) and NLP libraries and tools (NLTK, SpaCy, CoreNLP) will be a big plus
- Experience with agile software development
- Fluent English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation(mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Free language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages. Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour and Rovio.
Want to learn more about Unbabel? Visit Unbabel's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
ShopKeep, ShopKeep Belfast
Staff Site Reliability Engineer
ecobee, ecobee Leeds
Are you a Security Engineering Manager or Staff Engineer?
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Sr. Backend Engineer, Microservice Infrastructure
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Engineer, Frontend
Reddit, San Francisco