Sales Development Intern - Fall 2018 (Paid)
Uncubed, New York City
Connecting Cool People to Cool Companies.
Sales Development Intern (Paid)
Brass Tacks - Ideal for students looking to gain sales experience or work in a startup for semester or longer.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect new business via phone, email, social media, and networking
- Manage a new business pipeline with extreme organization and attention to detail
- Tailor proposals to prospective customers based on specific needs
- A flexible, up-for-anything attitude
- Understands and believes in Uncubed’s value proposition
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Positive attitude & resourceful approach to challenges
- Create custom proposals for sales team
- Values client relationships and appreciates customers are the company’s lifeblood
- 20 hour per week minimum
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Uncubed? Visit Uncubed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Cloudflare, Miami, FL
Commercial Account Executive
Customer Success Representative, Business Travel (Contract)
Airbnb, Singapore, Singapore
Regional Sales Director - Atlanta, GA
CarGurus, Atlanta, GA
Promoter (m/w) - Dresden
Account Manager, Post-Campaign
Indiegogo, San Francisco