Sales Development Intern (Paid)
Brass Tacks - Ideal for students looking to gain sales experience or work in a startup for semester or longer.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect new business via phone, email, social media, and networking
- Manage a new business pipeline with extreme organization and attention to detail
- Tailor proposals to prospective customers based on specific needs
- A flexible, up-for-anything attitude
- Understands and believes in Uncubed’s value proposition
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Positive attitude & resourceful approach to challenges
- Create custom proposals for sales team
- Values client relationships and appreciates customers are the company’s lifeblood
- 20 hour per week minimum
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.