Sales Development Representative
Brass Tacks - This is a great role for breaking into sales. It’s also suited for someone who has sales development experience elsewhere and wants to join a growing team.
What You’ll Do
- Prospect new business via phone, email, social media, and networking
- Manage a new business pipeline with extreme organization and attention to detail
- Tailor proposals to prospective customers based on specific needs
- A flexible, up-for-anything attitude
- Understands and believes in Uncubed’s value proposition
- Strong organizational skills & sense of discipline
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Positive attitude & resourceful approach to challenges
- Create custom proposals for sales team
- Values client relationships and appreciates customers are the company’s lifeblood
- Some sales experience helpful but not necessary
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Uncubed? Visit Uncubed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Portland
HelloFresh, USA - Portland, OR
Enterprise Sales Director
Yelp, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive
Workfront, New Jersey, US
Account Executive-Pivotal Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Senior Manager, Customer Success
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Mid Market Sales Manager
Classy, San Diego HQ