Uncubed makes pioneering video content for companies to use to attract new employees. Clients include an exciting range of tech startups and the Fortune 500. This role is part reporter, part producer. We’re looking for a personable, organized list checker-offer, who can take command of managing the creative process, and is unfazed by changes and curveballs. Occasional travel.
- 3+ years of related experience (or proof that you’re a spectacular candidate otherwise and don’t need it)
- Either video production or tech/business reporting experience (bonus points for both)
- Fluency in Slack and project management software (we use Trello)
- Video editing experience a plus
- Knowledge of, or interest in, technology startups
- We don’t care where you went to school or where you come from – just show us what you’ve done and what you can bring to the role
- Manage client communications and coordination, including phone calls, meetings, and on-site shoots
- Manage internal communications (mostly Slack and Trello)
- Research potential clients and conduct preliminary brainstorm calls
- Project manage video production from concept to final edits and delivery
- Interview chosen on-camera talent prior to shoot
- Write on-camera interview questions and share with client prior to shoot
- Send creative brief to client for approval
- Attend shoots and work with both on-camera talent and points of contact to ensure creative vision is achieved
- Assist Director of Video on site as needed
- Review interview footage and select quotes that best fit the intended narrative
- Work with head of production and client on revisions until final cut is approved
- Production and script writing and development work on internal video and other content projects
Success in this role will look like this:
- Mesmerized clients
- Fast turnaround
- Flawless communication to the Uncubed team
- The highest quality employer brand videos out there
- Consistently creative solutions to problems
It’s a new role – over time, we’ll develop specific metrics that we can track and measure.
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Uncubed? Visit Uncubed's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coordonnateur d'équipe - Scénographie (Team Coordinator - Scenography)
Moment Factory, Montréal
Management, Nucks Misconduct (Vancouver Canucks) - Contract
Vox Media, Remote
Managing Editor, Korea
Narrative Department Manager
Work & Money Writer
Refinery29, New York