Talent Associate (Part-Time)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Connecting digital talent with innovative companies.
Lead search efforts for Uncubed Delivery, our managed recruiting service product and service.
It’s a very entrepreneurial role, and the first of its kind at Uncubed.
The best candidates will be high-throughput, skilled recruiters with the ability to find creative solutions to blockers – looking to build a career in talent acquisition and HR tech.
1+ years of recruiting experience required.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the open roles at Delivery customers.
- Candidates span skillsets including software developer, data scientist, dev ops engineer, QA analyst, digital marketer, and sales. The role requires background knowledge in a variety of digital skill sets and/or the ability to quickly learn the requirements of each role and become conversant in each.
- Conduct ongoing searches across the Uncubed community, leveraging Uncubed’s existing base of members and search technology as a primary resource.
- Find candidates outside of the Uncubed community, using LinkedIn, other resources, or via your own network.
- Update the Uncubed system with notes.
- Candidate Communications
- Communicate to candidates, including initial outreach and follow-up communications.
- Deliver vetted candidates to clients.
- Client Communications
- Lead communications with Delivery clients, including ongoing emails and calls.
- Keep all client communications in the Uncubed CRM.
- Product Feedback & Development
- Contribute feedback on the Uncubed Delivery tech and product experience.
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.