University Recruiting Associate - Full-Time
Uncubed, New York, NY
Connecting digital talent with innovative companies.
We’re seeking a full-time University Recruiting Associate who is passionate about startups and technology, democratizing access to jobs at innovative companies, and diversity & inclusion. This is a junior-level role with limitless career path runway, close contact with some of our largest clients, and an opportunity to shape one of our strongest product offerings.
- Review candidate applications, resumes, and other online profiles for fit across a variety of roles: software development, data, product, sales, and marketing
- Advance qualified candidates through the hiring process
- Act as a support function for candidates in the hiring process
- Market recruiting programs and open roles to relevant colleges, academic departments, and student organizations
- Build relationships with university staff, faculty, and students
- Drive engagement and growth of student audience through webinars, email newsletters, and other content
- Interact directly with key clients to facilitate program execution, data reporting,
- Transform the way that job seekers learn about, apply to, and get hired by employers
- Very strong sense of organization and attention to detail
- High-throughput work-ethic; able to review large volumes of applicants and maintain focus
- 1+ years of recruiting, talent, or HR experience – university-focused is preferable. (If you're interested in university recruiting but don’t yet have relevant prior experience, don't worry, we’ll still consider your application if it’s otherwise strong and thoughtfully targeted at this role.)
- Fluency in Slack and project management software (we use Trello)
- Work anywhere. We do have an office in Chinatown, NYC, but our company is remote-first. This position is totally location flexible.
- Get in on the ground floor of a proven offering that’s changing the way campus recruiting is done by some of the world’s most prominent companies.
- Help shape the software that powers our offering by collecting feedback from students, schools, and contributing your own ideas.
- Work with some of the most exciting startups and most proven Fortune 500 companies in the world.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with other benefits, including professional development stipends and fitness membership discounts.
- Focused but flexible work environment. We’ve built an organization that allows you to be a human.
How To Apply
- Send us the latest version of your resume.
- Instead of a cover letter, please answer these 3 questions:
- Why do you want to work with Uncubed?
- When and how did you discover your interest in recruiting or human resources?
- What’s the biggest challenge college students face in finding a job?
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.