The Junior Content Marketer role is a great opportunity for a smart, driven individual with a strong interest in content creation, audience growth, user engagement, SEO, and digital production.
- Write clean, highly-engaging copy and content for Uncubed's blog and daily newsletter
- Work with the editorial team to identify SEO opportunities, as well as perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization
- Manage the production and distribution of our daily editorial publication, Wordpress blog, and video publishing
- Optimize new and existing content to optimize for organic growth opportunities
- Track, report, and analyze Uncubed's website analytics
- Assist in social media promotions and campaigns
- Design and implement new content and content marketing strategies
Applicants should have a passion for the tech and startup industry, as well as familiarity with Uncubed. Please include writing samples (or relevant links) in addition to cover letter and resume.
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Uncubed? Visit http://uncubed.com/
Jobs You May Like
Head of Communications
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Brand Development Strategist
BuzzFeed, New York
Director of Content Marketing (L.A.)
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Marketing Manager, Advertising Platform
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Content Marketing Lead
Regional Marketing Director- North America
Mendix, Boston, MA