Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Intern (Paid) - Summer 2020
Uncubed, New York, NY or Remote
Connecting digital talent with innovative companies.
The future of work has changed. Companies like Google and Facebook have redefined the way that employees and job seekers think about work, and about what they want in their careers and lives. Work is becoming more enjoyable. More meaningful. More human.
Uncubed is the leading website for job seekers to discover these innovative companies and careers. To learn about the skills they’ll need to succeed in the digital economy. And to get hired by startups and innovative Fortune 500 companies like BuzzFeed, IBM, Amazon, Peloton, C3, Intersection, Letgo, and more.
We’re seeking a Recruiting / Talent Acquisition Intern who is passionate about matching job seekers with jobs they'll love. Ideal candidates should have an interest in recruiting and/or human resources as possible career paths. (If you're interested in recruiting/HR but don’t yet have relevant prior work or internship experience, don't worry, we can teach you.)
During this internship, you will assist with + learn how to:
- Build successful, high-volume, and personalized recruiting programs
- Review candidate applications and resumes
- Advance qualified candidates through the hiring process
- Answer job seeker questions as they arise
- Market recruiting programs and open roles to relevant colleges, academic departments, and student organizations
- Build relationships with university staff, faculty, and students
- Embed yourself in the hiring processes of startups and Fortune 500 companies through Uncubed
- Transform the way that job seekers learn about, apply to, and get hired by employers
- Paid (also available for academic credit)
- You will learn a lot + directly impact the growth of a business
- Have input in company and project decisions (how many internships offer that?!)
- Access to a huge network of startups, recruiters, human resources professionals, and entrepreneurs
- Energetic yet laid back environment. If there’s a Spotify playlist for it, we’ve probably played it too often and too loud.
- Casual dress code (be yourself!)
- Meaningful work (again, how many internships offer that?!)
- Free access to any/all of our events. Obviously.
- Stipend for relevant events that other companies might host during your internship
- Career advisement. In this internship and beyond, we want to see you succeed.
How To Apply
- Send us the latest version of your resume.
- Instead of a cover letter, please answer these 3 questions:
- Why do you want to intern with Uncubed?
- When and how did you discover your interest in recruiting or human resources?
- What is one app that you can’t live without, and why?
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.