Sales Enablement Intern (Paid)
Uncubed, New York, NY
Connecting digital talent with innovative companies.
Level: Entry Level
Sales Enablement Intern (Paid)
@ Uncubed Studios, an Uncubed company
Uncubed Studios is a full-service creative agency within Uncubed that specializes in employer branding. We develop visual content for the world’s largest companies - like Amazon, Microsoft, IBM, NBCUniversal, AB InBev, and Peloton - to help them showcase what they’re working on, hire more effectively, and engage current employees. Employer branding is a rapidly growing and evolving field, accelerated by the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on where and how we all work.
- You’re eager to learn - or learn more - about sales, work on a small team, and dive into a growing industry that blends business and creative
- You've either: a) worked or interned on a sales team before, or b) you’ve sold candy, lemonade, clothing, or anything else on your own
- You enjoy the process of identifying potential clients, understanding their needs, and helping them (as well as our own team) understand how Uncubed Studios can be a valuable resource for solving their needs
- Crossing an item off of your to-do list is a spiritual experience
- You’re motivated by personal records and high scores - especially if you set them yourself
About The Role
Uncubed Studios has never been busier, and we’re looking for someone to help our Creative and Business Development teams be more efficient with outreach and client management. You'll participate in sales calls, help with client follow-ups, work on pitches, help with sales decks, and support in moving proposals and projects along from start to finish.
During this internship, you’ll assist with + learn how to:
- Develop “scopes of work” and proposals for potential customers
- Follow up with potential clients in a timely and respectful manner
- Schedule sales and creative calls with companies, or ensure that companies book time on our sales calendar via Calendly
- Identify companies that are highly qualified leads for our services
- Work with the Creative team to cross-check client feedback with deliverables
- Support Customer Success to ensure that we are tracking projects with detailed responses to customer questions and feedback
- Follow up with customers when the Creative team is in need of customer-owned assets
- Find relevant blogs and media outlets for our content to help drive new inbound leads
- Paid (also available for academic credit)
- You’ll learn a lot + directly impact the growth of a business
- Have input in company and project decisions (how many internships offer that?!)
- Access to a huge network of employers and HR professionals
- Energetic-yet-laid-back remote work culture
- Casual dress code (unless a meeting requires something more formal)
- Meaningful work (again, how many internships offer that?!)
- Free access to any/all of our virtual events, workshops, and career content. Obviously.
- Stipend for relevant virtual events that other companies host during your internship
- Career advisement. In this internship and beyond, we want to see you succeed.
How To Apply
- Send us the latest version of your resume in PDF format
- Instead of a cover letter, please answer these 4 questions:
- How would you describe Uncubed Studios to people who don’t know what we do?
- What is the first thing that you remember selling or trying to sell, and what was the outcome?
- Which company (other than Uncubed Studios) would you most want to work for, and why? (This isn’t a trick question; it’s the starting point for most employer branding!)
- What is your favorite commercial, and why do you love it so much?
Uncubed connects forward thinking folks with a new generation of companies, their fulfilling jobs, and the digital skills they're built on. We make content, put on one hell of a startup careers conference series, and offer skills classes that do not bore.
Be a Better Uncubed Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Uncubed when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Uncubed? Visit Uncubed's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price