Technical Product Manager (Integrations Platform)
Updater, New York, NY
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US.
At Updater, the secret to our incredible growth is a robust integrations platform that allows our partners in the real estate industry to automatically invite their customers to use Updater. This platform already has dozens of integration partners and over 800 customers live, with more being added each month. We’re also building an updated version of the platform to support new types of features and integrations, and an ever-increasing volume of data.
We need an experienced Product Manager with an excellent technical background, great project management skills, and a comfort and facility with customers, to own our integrations program and platform. You’ll organize and prioritize the growth and evolution of this key part of our product stack.
What You’ll do
- Own our integration program and platform.
- Align the roadmap to business strategy, partnering with the Strategy team.
- Manage the backlog for the Integrations Platform team – you’ll compose and prioritize all of the stories on the backlog, and work with the team to build and release.
- Work with partners, both on the business and technical side, to establish, deepen, and improve relationships and integrations.
- Work with the engineering team to build and maintain APIs, dashboards, reporting tools, data pipelines, and ETL processes.
- Build and evolve the internal toolset used by our Client Success team to onboard and monitor clients.
- Own all documentation, internal and external, related to integrations and integrating.
- Coordinate and prepare all releases – education, communications, feedback, and measurement.
What You Have
- A passion for a wide and full range of work, from customer engagement to deep engineering to project management; from strategy planning to development to maintenance.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience on a technical platform, or project management experience in a similar environment, having worked directly with engineers and partners.
- A technical education – either a STEM education or previous comparable experience working in a technical environment.
- You must have very strong experience developing and working with APIs.
- Experience managing an ETL / Integration system in the past.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to be in front of customers, partners, and co-workers.
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain's 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to property management companies and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save their clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Want to learn more about Updater? Visit http://www.updater.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Visual Design
DraftKings, Boston, MA
Sr. Manager, Product Design (Video & Music)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager
The Players' Tribune, The Players' Tribune
Codecademy, New York
Product Lead - Frontend Platform
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Digital Product Designer – Interaction Design
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany