- You manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- You have an innate ability to put yourself in a customer’s shoes and develop your products with their needs in mind. You elicit feedback from customers and stakeholders through interviews, surveys, testing and other discovery. You distill the results into action items.
- You work seamlessly and collaboratively with UX/Design to provide a valuable and stress-free customer experience.
- You are willing and able to plug in wherever necessary on product as our engineering priorities shift over time. You are skilled in implementing user experiences in a variety of platforms, including web, native, email and chat.
- You are the business owner for your product and are the go-to resource for engineering, customer support and all stakeholders.
- You balance product vision with execution - and are willing to roll up your sleeves. You thrive working with teammates, but can also operate autonomously to get things done.
- You have used JIRA or a similar project management tool to manage an agile workflow. You know what an API, a CRM and an MVP are.
- You have 5-7 years of experience managing product and product development. You have a Bachelor’s degree or related work experience.
ABOUT THE GIG
- Work with UX to develop a customer experience that is second-to-none.
- Identify features and opportunities that will surprise and delight business travelers. Gather information from engineering and stakeholders to produce requirements for proposed features.
- Manage one or more products as well as new features on the Upside Engineering Road Map.
- Implement a user discovery plan for your product(s). Perform ongoing competitive analysis.
- Write detailed epics and stories for approved features and work with engineers to deliver continuously in each agile sprint.
- Communicate upcoming deploys to stakeholders and provide support after deploys, proactively offering information and answering questions while whistling and chewing gum. All at the same time!
- Review dashboards and metrics to define usage patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Triage bugs and fight the occasional fire.
You deserve a better business trip. Upside is building a world-class team passionate about creating a product that will turn business travel from mundane to magical. This is no ordinary startup. We’ve already brought on some of the most passionate, intelligent and seasoned founding team members on the planet. Our founders started websites you’ve been using for years and are some of the most connected deal-makers in business. We are ambitious, well-funded and plan to change a $1 trillion global industry. If you're looking for challenging work that demands real thinking, bold action and big-time responsibility, then check out our available positions.
Want to learn more about Upside? Visit Upside's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Growth Product Manager
Vimeo, New York, NY
Product Manager, Homes Guest
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Product Analyst - International
Aptos, Atlanta, GA, United States
Senior Product Manager
Mercari, Palo Alto
Principle Technical Product Manager, Data Platform
Visa, Palo Alto CA, US
Senior Product Designer (London or Leeds,UK)
Credit Karma, London, UK