What We Do
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — to deliver actionable insights that make the industry more reliable, productive, safe, and secure.
What You'll Do:
As a Principal Architect, you will be responsible for deciding architectural decisions, guiding the product discovery and feasibility process, and coordinating across product lines to define common development practices. The Principal Architect will have deep knowledge of the entire product - from data and data science capabilities to application design. You will help ensure consistency both within your product but also across the product lines for data and application design. The Principal Architect will help in designing scalable products in a cloud native environment.
- Provide guidance on the build-out of our Azure enterprise presence and its managed components
- Collaborate with the Product and UX team on feature design and feasibility studies
- Choose technology solutions that help deliver scalable products to market
- Guide the understanding and refinement of product requirements for the discovery team
- Understand and help grow our deployment capabilities across cloud providers and other infrastructure solutions
- Coordinating cross-development teams on future product enhancements
- Guide technology alignment across product teams
- Guide the end-to-end software development from core architecture to delivery
- Provide mentorship to other engineers stretching their knowledge and perspective
- 5-8 years experience working with Agile methodologies
- 5+ years experience architecting product solutions
- 5+ years experience with Azure/AWS platforms
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture patterns applied to SaaS solutions
- Skilled in Azure technologies and services - Virtual Machine, Container Registry, Blob Storage, Azure Files, Cosmos DB, SQL Database (Postgres), Azure Active Directory
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Java or other JVM-based languages or servers
- Experience with microservice architecture and Docker
- Familiarity with relational databases and data lakes preferred
- Experience working with a distributed team at different skill levels
- Azure Certified Solution Architect
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. or Canada
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Did you know that as little as 1% of industrial data is being used today? With the rise of commoditized sensors, connected technology, massive storage capacity and growing processing power, every asset in every industry is capable of generating valuable data at incredible scale. This key information can answer the most critical questions across your operations and open the door to unprecedented business advantages. At Uptake, our purpose-built products ingest and analyze sensor and enterprise data, transforming it into actionable insights and immediate outcomes. Together with our customers, we drive real business value and set new standards for productive, secure, safe and reliable operations. We believe companies and people should love the technology they experience. We are field engineers, technologists and data scientists who deliver great software that is easy to use. Above statistic: McKinsey & Company
Want to learn more about Uptake? Visit Uptake's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price