Enterprise Program Manager
What We Do
Uptake is the premier Industrial AI company, providing a predictive analytics SaaS platform that empowers major industry leaders to optimize performance, reduce asset failures, and enhance safety. At Uptake, we combine our strengths — machine learning, analytics, data visualization, and software development — with the expertise of our industrial partners. The result is an enormous savings in development time and resources for Uptake’s partners and a proven industrial-grade software platform that delivers value to partners and their end customers.
What You'll Do:
As Strategic Projects Director on the Delivery PMO team, you will be responsible for ensuring cohesive, thoughtful progress across internal and external work streams for a variety of projects. This requires a deep understanding of relationship dynamics, strong process development and adherence, and proven expertise in program and project management. The Strategic Project Director is responsible for engaging with a wide variety of teams to ensure successful and on-time delivery of Uptake Products and execution of customer commitments. This role is accountable for delivery for key accounts with regular interaction with customer stakeholders and is expected to perform at a senior and autonomous level. This individual is intellectually curious, has excellent communication and writing skills, and has a strong willingness to learn and apply knowledge creatively.
- Partner with Sales to scope opportunities to ensure clarity and position Uptake for successful delivery
- Have complete ownership of enterprise-level projects, serving as a main point of contact and aligning methodology for engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Scope, analyze, and communicate business and technical requirements to define delivery strategies
- Lead the working team responsible to achieve project objectives
- Identify and manage schedule and resource interdependencies, collaborating with Project Managers as appropriate
- Drive progress to project deadlines and milestones
- Maintain project alignment to produce deliverables and meet objectives
- Work with functional team leads to allocate resources
- Work with the Delivery Practices team, Product & Technology teams to ensure timely delivery of all milestones.
- Build relationships with project workstream owners to plan and measure the delivery of project goals
- Work with the Sales team to clearly understand the customer goals and have the ability to navigate and mediate issues to a successful resolution
- Upon completion of implementation, facilitate successful handoff to Customer Success for ongoing maintenance and support
- Manage risks and issues, escalate blockers as required
- Ensure seamless operations, identifying internal and external blockers and working with relevant groups to remove those blockers
- Identify and manage projects risks and address them before they become blockers
- Own escalation updates to Delivery leadership and the Sales team, appropriately sharing and discussing urgent and important issues as they arise
- Define and maintain stakeholder expectations
- Own coordination between Uptake’s functional team leads, customer stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of projects
- Collaborate with workstream owners to ensure needs and expectations are communicated appropriately to other Uptake teams and customer
- Responsible for managing all assigned project KPIs and measurement of those targets and KPIs
- Provide leadership and guidance to Delivery PMO team
- Proactive in providing leadership and guidance to Project Manager(s) to ensure needs and expectations are translated to other Uptake teams and customer
- In collaboration with the Senior Director, Delivery PMO coach and mentor junior team members
- Serve as a change leader and facilitator of Delivery PMO evolution, including developing best practice, standardized approach, and tools for project execution and management
- Improve the way Uptake onboards and engages customers
- Prepare and present progress, risks/issues and status updates to Executive and Senior leadership
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise-level digital transformation project/program management, consulting, product, implementation or other customer-focused roles, including experience in a SaaS or enterprise software environment
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Ability to understand customer needs, manage intake and prioritization with business and partners, coordinate work and execution.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex relationships and projects, mediating disputes, and negotiating a resolution to difficult problems
- Accountable for managing business outcomes and helping improve Uptake’s most essential growth and profitability metrics.
- Ability to be hands-on and flexible
- Must have exceptional understanding of business fundamentals, able to work with all levels of business leaders, director through C-level.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Understanding of regulated environments such as Energy/Utilities and/or Oil & Gas
- Proven understanding of cloud computing architecture, cloud adoption and migration, and operational process management
- Familiarity with the Azure ecosystem
- Experience working with Fortune 100 industrial companies
- Project management certification
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne, or equivalent
Did you know that as little as 1% of industrial data is being used today? With the rise of commoditized sensors, connected technology, massive storage capacity and growing processing power, every asset in every industry is capable of generating valuable data at incredible scale. This key information can answer the most critical questions across your operations and open the door to unprecedented business advantages. At Uptake, our purpose-built products ingest and analyze sensor and enterprise data, transforming it into actionable insights and immediate outcomes. Together with our customers, we drive real business value and set new standards for productive, secure, safe and reliable operations. We believe companies and people should love the technology they experience. We are field engineers, technologists and data scientists who deliver great software that is easy to use. Above statistic: McKinsey & Company
Want to learn more about Uptake? Visit Uptake's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price