At Upthere we are developing the next-generation of personal storage – your entire digital life in one place, always accessible, and ready to share. As a member of our talented team, you will develop products that touch the lives of millions of people. Our engineers are proud of what they build and are passionate to tackle new problems as we push technology forward. We hire the best, operate with the freedom and innovation of a startup, and are backed by the resources, scale and stability of Western Digital – a Fortune 500 company.
We are looking for a Mobile Automation Engineer who can think holistically about our processes for writing quality software and who can help us find a good balance between automated tests and manual tests.
- Write and maintain functional and performance test plans
- Build and maintain automation frameworks and tests for mobile native apps (iOS, Android)
- Reproduce, isolate, and debug issues
- Report high level automation and issue status
- Bachelor’s degree or hands-on education in CS fundamentals
- 5+ years in QA automation
- Experience in building automation tests and frameworks from scratch, i.e Appium or Espresso
- Solid programming languages skills
- Experience with iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter and quick learner
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedule
- Snacks and lunches at the office
- Competitive salary and benefits, including matching 401K
- Education assistance and commuter benefits
- Located in beautiful, downtown Redwood City, next to Caltrain
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
About us Our mission is to care for humankind’s information. Upthere was founded with the belief that over time our important data would live solely in the cloud. Upthere designed and built a full stack and a new cloud computer that combines the creative power of our devices with the massive storage and compute power of the cloud. Last year, we launched our initial products on Android, iOS, and OS X.
Want to learn more about Upthere? Visit Upthere's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.