If you have a hunter’s mentality paired with a farmer’s diligence; a startup work ethic that motivates you daily; an aggressive approach to your days that ensures you exceed quota; and an ability to think creatively to engage new prospects and drive them through to contract close, we’d like to talk to you. If you also have a deep understanding of the CRM, Marketing Automation and SaaS, ecosystems and enterprise-level buyers, we’d like to talk to you!
We’re hiring an Enterprise Sales Director to cover the Western U.S. You will own and drive the strategy, and exceed the target for your territory. You will partner with your Sales Development and Pre-Sales teams, Customer Success, Product, Engineering, and Marketing to identify and drive opportunities to close. You will work with customers to deeply understand their needs and deliver solutions that exceed those needs. You will bring ideas and recommendations back to Product to influence the future of our product suite, and continue to drive revenue up and to the right.
Here is what you’ll own:
- Partnering closely with your Sales Development Rep to ensure the sales funnel and pipeline are always full
- Identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities, and setting the stage for account growth
- Developing a deep understanding of our product suite to turn potential objections and questions into new opportunities
- Knowing your customers through feedback sessions, industry research, and competitive analysis — and sharing information with the team to continuously iterate, improve, and evolve our sales strategies and approach
Experience that will help you be most successful:
- Selling SaaS platforms, including to the C-Suite
- Prioritization of target accounts with the ability to consistently focus on what is real, and to walk away from what is not
- Partnering with a sales development team to generate enough of the right leads to deliver at or above target
- Tireless work ethic and superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tracking prospects and progress in Salesforce.com, and consistently reporting on pipelines, funnels, and deal progress
- 5+ years exceeding sales and revenue targets
- Tenacity, grit, and determination; you want to win
Usermind is a 2016 Washington’s Best Place to Work, and every team member makes a huge impact daily. Usermind is an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate our diverse, creative, collaborative team.
Want to make life easier for thousands of marketers, engineers, sales, and support people? Join our adventure.
Our story at Usermind A great CEO I know once said to me that a CEO has two jobs: to make customers' lives better by delivering value and to develop and improve the lives of their team. That’s what we're all about at Usermind. We're building a company we love, where people can find deep creative satisfaction. We want to build enterprise software that doesn’t just work — it actually delights the user. We want to dent the universe with daring ideas, and the measure of our success is whether our innovation makes our customers' daily lives better. History has shown that building a passionate culture and beloved products lays the foundation for an enduring and successful company. If we do that, we will have done well. Michel Feaster, CEO & Co-Founder
Want to learn more about Usermind? Visit Usermind's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Strategic Sales, East Coast
Mendix, Boston, MA
Brooks Running, The Netherlands, Remote
Canopy, Lehi, UT
Enterprise Account Executive, SaaS
Conductor, New York, New York
Tournament Program Manager, eSports
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Technical Account Manager
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - NYC