At so many companies, processes and apps and teams are disconnected and siloed. That’s why we’re building a solution to the universal challenges of unifying teams and systems to deliver a world-class customer experience. We’re a startup with big, daring goals, so outrageous technical chops and an unwavering obsession for customers are necessary. A love for dogs, pizza, and/or board games helps, too. You should also love partnering with engineering, product, and marketing teams to help craft flawless customer onboarding and solution implementations.
Here at Usermind, we’re makers and doers. With a small, yet focused team, it’s time to grow so that we can launch our service globally. We’re looking for engaging team members who will make an impact and evolve with the company.
About the team
Here at Usermind, we’re makers and doers. With a small, well-funded engineering team, it’s time to grow so that we can launch our service globally. We’re looking for engaging team members who will make an impact and grow with the company. You’ll work with web and cloud technologies, big data, and databases. You’ll work to improve existing code bases and architectures while thinking about how to develop enticing bold features in new areas, then execute the plans. You will shape the future of our company with quality code that allows us to evolve with the needs of our customers. Every team member makes a huge impact daily, and determines our direction and our future.
Send us your resume if:
- You’ve loved designing, implementing, and growing distributed systems at scale
- You enjoy the server-side (which is different from the dark side)
- You love crunching, munching, and ingesting data
- You love solving really hard problems collaboratively, and by leveraging data
- You have experience with complex event processing
- You can laugh at yourself as necessary, and have a love of continuous improvement and learning
- You delight in radical candor, and are reciprocal with constructive feedback
- You can turn on a dime, and have gotten cool things done at another company
- You BYODTW (bring your own dog to work) or love kicking it with the occasional office canine
Experience that will help you be most successful:
- Experience designing and building scalable and highly available microservices in a distributed environment with a focus on high concurrency and low latency
- Expertise in Java and multi-threaded programming
- Experience working with a commercial cloud services platform, such as AWS
- NoSQL experience (DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.)
- Experience with big data frameworks like Spark
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTTP, TCP/IP, and other networking protocol stacks
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Track record of shipping reliable, extensible and maintainable software under tight time constraints
We’re building something really amazing to solve the biggest problem we could find, and we’d love to talk to you about how your experience could fit in. Usermind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to building a diverse, creative, collaborative team.
Want to make life easier for thousands of marketers, engineers, sales, and support people? Join our adventure.
Our story at Usermind A great CEO I know once said to me that a CEO has two jobs: to make customers' lives better by delivering value and to develop and improve the lives of their team. That’s what we're all about at Usermind. We're building a company we love, where people can find deep creative satisfaction. We want to build enterprise software that doesn’t just work — it actually delights the user. We want to dent the universe with daring ideas, and the measure of our success is whether our innovation makes our customers' daily lives better. History has shown that building a passionate culture and beloved products lays the foundation for an enduring and successful company. If we do that, we will have done well. Michel Feaster, CEO & Co-Founder