At so many companies, processes and apps and teams are siloed. That’s why we’ve built a solution to unify teams and systems, so companies can deliver a world-class customer experience. We’re a startup with big, daring goals, so both outrageous technical chops and an unwavering obsession for customers are necessary. A love for dogs, pizza, and/or board games helps, too. You should also love partnering with engineering, product, and marketing teams to help craft flawless customer onboarding and solution implementations.
Here at Usermind, we’re makers and doers. With a small, yet focused team, it’s time to grow so that we can launch our service globally. We’re looking for engaging team members who will make an impact and evolve with the company.
About the position:
As Head of Solution Consulting, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of pre-sales function. This individual develops and leads the organization’s solution consulting team and manages the overall performance of people and processes to achieve the overall sales goal of Usermind. The role will require being both a coach as well as a player (IC).
The role also liaises with other senior leaders in the organization to ensure organizational, strategic and functional alignment. This role typically requires a broad range of experience and competencies in order to manage teams and individuals focused on a variety of support operations disciplines and/or geographies.
- Run, direct and drive product demos, requirements gathering, and solutions design at various stages of the sales process
- Build prototypes or custom demos and generate underlying data to support the use case
- Collaborating with marketing to deliver meaningful content that engages prospects; with product on upcoming and customer-requested features; and with customer success to ensure seamless and successful onboarding, retention, and renewal
- Understanding and highlighting technical risks within the product, or within customer accounts
- Conducting industry research to understand appropriate industry verticals and targets, and ensuring they receive relevant and timely messaging about our technical solutions
- Knowledge of competitors, adjacent markets and be able to articulate Usermind's unique differentiation across them
- Lead 4-6-hour discovery workshops
- Work closely with Customer Success to deliver pilots
- Co-deliver to sales and revenue quota
- Willing to travel Nationally and Internationally. Travel could range from 25% - 50%
Key Qualifications/Previous Experience
- Recent start-up experience
- 8 to 10 years of pre-sales management experience in SaaS software
- Experienced in developing business case / business value
- Experienced in value-based / solution-selling with complex enterprise software solutions
- Leading and facilitating 4-6-hour workshops to uncover current state and uncover high value use cases
- People management, including the ability to build and grow a team and work with diverse skill sets (e.g. technical, sales resources)
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt to audience needs
- Demonstrated success leading pre sales organization
- Ability to translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Ability to distill clients' enterprise architecture to determine how Usermind can fit/complement it.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Project management
Usermind is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone has a unique story, and the diversity of these stories enriches what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Our story at Usermind A great CEO I know once said to me that a CEO has two jobs: to make customers' lives better by delivering value and to develop and improve the lives of their team. That’s what we're all about at Usermind. We're building a company we love, where people can find deep creative satisfaction. We want to build enterprise software that doesn’t just work — it actually delights the user. We want to dent the universe with daring ideas, and the measure of our success is whether our innovation makes our customers' daily lives better. History has shown that building a passionate culture and beloved products lays the foundation for an enduring and successful company. If we do that, we will have done well. Michel Feaster, CEO & Co-Founder
Want to learn more about Usermind? Visit Usermind's website.
Jobs You May Like
Subject Matter Expert, Customer Experience
Channel Account Sales Engineer
SonicWall, Missouri - Remote
Marketing Manager - Ukraine
Payoneer, Kiev, Ukraine
Regional Account Manager / Account Executive
Area 1 Security, Any
Regional Sales Manager (Madrid, Spain)
PlanGrid, Madrid, Spain
Senior Media Sales Manager (Mumbai based)