Enterprise Sales Director — West Coast
Usermind, Remote, West Coast Region of North America
Customer Engagement Hub
At so many companies, processes and apps and teams are siloed. That’s why we’ve built a solution to unify teams and systems, so companies can deliver a world-class customer experience. We’re a startup with big, daring goals, so both outrageous technical chops and an unwavering obsession for customers are necessary. A love for dogs, pizza, and/or board games helps, too. You should also love partnering with engineering, product, and marketing teams to help craft flawless customer onboarding and solution implementations.
Here at Usermind, we’re makers and doers. With a small, yet focused team, it’s time to grow so that we can launch our service globally. We’re looking for engaging team members who will make an impact and evolve with the company.
About the position:
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Director focused on acquiring new business opportunities within the West Coast Region of North America. You will identify opportunities and get in front of the right prospective customers to drive new business and revenue. To be successful, you must demonstrate an ability to effectively partner with your internal teams such as pre-sales, customer success, product, marketing, and engineering while driving opportunities to close. You will work with customers to deeply understand their needs and deliver solutions that exceed them.
The ideal candidate is located in Seattle or the Bay Area and is a highly motivated self-starter who loves exceeding assigned sales quotas and goals. Are you hungry to make a big impact in a developing industry? Do you have a successful track record of closing selling complex solutions and closing seven-figure deals? Let's chat.
- Become an expert in the Usermind platform and service offerings
- Build relationships for consultative sales to VP and C-Level customers within Fortune 1000 accounts
- Drive complex transactions involving multiple executive-level budget holders and decision makers at closure
- Collaborate with the Sales Development team to develop a prospecting plan to ensure everyone in your region knows your name and how you can help them
- Manage pipeline and sales activity, with an ability to accurately forecast
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with value framework, and ultimately, closing the deal
- Participate in internal cross-functional team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, and share best practices
Key Qualifications/Previous Experience
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably selling SaaS to large enterprises
- Experience selling across functional/transformational product/platforms
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Effective at engaging and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Must have grit with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
Usermind is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that everyone has a unique story, and the diversity of these stories enriches what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Our story at Usermind A great CEO I know once said to me that a CEO has two jobs: to make customers' lives better by delivering value and to develop and improve the lives of their team. That’s what we're all about at Usermind. We're building a company we love, where people can find deep creative satisfaction. We want to build enterprise software that doesn’t just work — it actually delights the user. We want to dent the universe with daring ideas, and the measure of our success is whether our innovation makes our customers' daily lives better. History has shown that building a passionate culture and beloved products lays the foundation for an enduring and successful company. If we do that, we will have done well. Michel Feaster, CEO & Co-Founder
Want to learn more about Usermind? Visit Usermind's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Sales Engineer, Latin America
Qualtrics, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Business Development Manager
WeWork, Sao Paulo São Paulo Brazil
Administrator - Partnerships
Senior Account Executive
The Trade Desk, Shanghai, China
Senior Sales Engineer, Latin America
Qualtrics, Mexico City, Mexico
Sales Manager, Strategic (Chinese Speaking)