We are looking for a Market Research Recruit Specialist to join our team! As our new Market Research Recruit Specialist your role will find the right profiles for the project - whether it is a broad consumer group or a highly-specific professional study. UserTribe is growing fast and so is our project portfolio. We have the know-how and resources to make it happen – the only piece missing is you!
What are we offering?
In this role you will be responsible for finding the right profiles, whether it is a broad consumer group or a highly-specific professional study depending on the project. You will be working on exciting projects with people from all over the world with different experiences and backgrounds, gathering their opinions and feedback on products and services of our clients. In this position you be challenged, grow and learn. As more you will see and impact the transition from a growth company to an established company and will be part of establishing innovations throughout the company on this exciting journey.
In your daily job you will be finding and engaging with testers using different sourcing strategies and tools (internet research, networking, cold calling, active and passive candidate sourcing from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, etc.) to ensure an effective search process. You will also be working with your colleagues from Business Insights department to ensure timely and high-quality deliveries.
What would your role be?
- Assembling the strategy for recruitment for projects you will be involved in
- Finding qualified participants using various recruiting techniques
- Being responsible for delivering insights of a high quality from people participating in research studies
- Working closely with recruiting and marketing teams to test new approaches in targeting and reaching right profiles
- Sharing best practices and communicating with the recruitment team
- Monitoring the quality of testers’ insights daily making sure the data provided by participants is accurate and legit
What would you get out of it?
- Experience in research recruitment of various target groups – from broad consumer groups to niche B2B recruitment
- Upgrade your skills in social media marketing, email marketing and online communication
- Get a chance to work with a global leader in one of the fastest growing corporate mindsets – customer-centricity – in a company with plenty of opportunity for further market growth
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence, which is currently growing at 100% per year
- Be challenged, grow and learn
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
Who are we looking for?
- You are detail-oriented
- You are a fast learner
- You are not afraid to take full ownership of your tasks
- You are able to solve problems in a creative way
- You bring positive energy to your co-workers and always have a smile on your face
- Preferably you have previous experience within Marketing, Research or Communication
- You are structured and always able to keep the overview while having multiple things going on at the same time
- You can work independently and cross-functionally with a strong can-do attitude
- You dare to test, fail and learn and are happy in a high-paced environment
- You are fully fluent in English both written and spoken (other languages are a plus)
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
UserTribe is more than a company. We want to create a movement: Customer Empowered Business. We hear from a lot of companies stuck in a similar position: they know that customer-centricity is the key for future success; they have hired team members with competencies in agile development and user experience; their marketing teams are focused on mapping and improving the customer journey. But they run into a problem in one critical area: actually involving their customers in their work processes. This is perfectly understandable – traditional customer research is complicated, costly and takes a long time to produce value. UserTribe takes the hassle out of customer research, enabling you to involve your customers in your workflows on an ongoing basis, without delay.
Want to learn more about UserTribe? Visit UserTribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager- Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Mattermost, Greater Toronto Area
Senior Product Manager, International Customer Experience (Brooklyn, NY OR San Francisco, CA)
Etsy, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Design Manager, Shopping Experiences
Etsy, New York, NY
Product Management, Director
Common Networks, San Francisco, CA
Cherwell Software, Colorado
POS Product Support Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US