Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing data platforms in the world on a mission to bring customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at corporations. We believe that good and meaningful customer experiences make both people and businesses grow. With our framework of Customer Empowered Business™ we help global leaders such as Barclays, Deloitte Digital, McDonalds and Mastercard involve customers in innovation, digitization, product development and marketing.
By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, prototypes and fully developed products, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of decision-making or processes. This results in a much faster product development, multiple feedback loops and products and services that truly delight customers. We have grown from 25 to over 70 people in less than 6 months and are on mission to bring our product to markets all around the world.
What are we offering?
To join our team in Copenhagen, we are excited to welcome a Market Research Recruit Lead. As a Market Research Recruit Lead you will be responsible for finding the right profiles, whether it is a broad consumer group or a highly-specific professional study. You will be working on exciting projects with people from all over the world with different experiences and backgrounds, gathering their opinions and feedback on products and services of our clients. In this position you be challenged, grow and learn. As more you will see and impact the transition from a growth company to an established company and will be part of establishing innovations throughout the company on this exciting journey.
In your daily job you will be finding and engaging with testers using different sourcing strategies and tools (internet research, networking, cold calling, active and passive candidate sourcing from online databases, contact lists, internal databases, etc.) to ensure an effective search process. You will also be working with your colleagues from Business Insights department to ensure timely and high-quality deliveries.
What would your role be?
- Assembling the strategy for recruitment for projects you will be involved in
- Finding qualified participants using various recruiting techniques
- Being responsible for delivering insights of a high quality from people participating in research studies
- Working closely with recruiting and marketing teams to test new approaches in targeting and reaching right profiles
- Sharing best practices and communicating with the recruitment team
- Monitoring the quality of testers’ insights daily making sure the data provided by participants is accurate and legit
What would you get out of it?
- Experience in research recruitment of various target groups – from broad consumer groups to niche B2B recruitment
- Upgrade your skills in social media marketing, email marketing and online communication
- Get a chance to work with a global leader in one of the fastest growing corporate mindsets – customer-centricity – in a company with plenty of opportunity for further market growth
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence, which is currently growing at 100% per year
- Be challenged, grow and learn
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
Who are we looking for?
- You are detail-oriented
- You are a fast learner
- You are not afraid to take full ownership of your tasks
- You are able to solve problems in a creative way
- You bring positive energy to your co-workers and always have a smile on your face
- Preferably you have previous experience within Marketing, Research or Communication
- You are structured and always able to keep the overview while having multiple things going on at the same time
- You can work independently and cross-functionally with a strong can-do attitude
- You dare to test, fail and learn and are happy in a high-paced environment
- You are fully fluent in English both written and spoken (other languages are a plus)
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
We are located at Bremerholm 4, 1069 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. The tempo is high, and you can expect a challenging workday. If you need some energy during the day, we have lots of fresh juice & fruit, healthy snacks, and meditation and free massages. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar. We invite you to join us and help us create a global winner with big ambitions where only the sky is the limit.
UserTribe is more than a company. We want to create a movement: Customer Empowered Business. We hear from a lot of companies stuck in a similar position: they know that customer-centricity is the key for future success; they have hired team members with competencies in agile development and user experience; their marketing teams are focused on mapping and improving the customer journey. But they run into a problem in one critical area: actually involving their customers in their work processes. This is perfectly understandable – traditional customer research is complicated, costly and takes a long time to produce value. UserTribe takes the hassle out of customer research, enabling you to involve your customers in your workflows on an ongoing basis, without delay.
Want to learn more about UserTribe? Visit UserTribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Senior Product Manager
CircleCI, San Francisco, California
Head of Training Programs
MemSQL, San Francisco, CA
Visual Designer, Design Systems
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Bellhops, Atlanta, GA
Senior Director, Product Management
Classy, San Diego Headquarters