Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing customer centricity platforms in the world. Our vision is a world where companies create products, services and experiences which the world actually needs. We try to achieve this by bringing customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at enterprises. By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, concepts, prototypes and marketing material, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of their workflows. This results in much shorter time-to-market, products & services which solve a real need, and marketing campaigns which delight customers. We enable our clients to utilize customers in multiple feedback loops over short time, to enable design-thinking and the new way of working.
We have built a company which is a thought-leader in customer centricity globally, grown our business by 350% in 1 year, and are now 60 people in Denmark, with a small and growing office in London. Having been bootstrapped from the start, we will be taking in our Series A funding in the first half of 2019, as we will accelerate our growth and internationalization. The team you will be working with on a day-to-day basis consists of entrepreneurs as well as profiles from McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, and Kunde & Co, providing you with ample opportunity to learn from a diverse group of brilliant people.
What are we offering?
You will take on the role as Business Development Manager, responsible for driving our product further in the market by introducing UserTribe to new clients, building new relationships and ultimately helping enterprises understand the value from working with UserTribe.
You will build a solid pipeline of key stakeholders, managing the entire sales process from initial engagement to closing the sale before handing over the project relation to our consultants. You will establish, activate and manage client relations to create new opportunities through either new business or ensuring increased up- and cross-sales.
To succeed you will need to shape the clients’ mindsets around importance of customer-centricity.
What would your role be?
- Becoming an expert in our product, design-thinking and customer-centricity
- Full-cycle sales responsibility from initial interest to final closure, including;
- Identifying and creating new qualified opportunities by prospecting target organizations and key people
- Reaching out to leads through calling, social media or your network to create initial interest and meetings
- Understanding (often strategic) issues clients are facing and how our solution could solve that
- Pitching and selling our product and mindset to Danish and International companies
- Writing proposals and closing the sales, supported by UserTribe sales tools
- Build a strong sales pipeline
- Manage client relations to increase up- and cross-sales
- Hitting and beating targets on a consistent basis
- Being a strong team-player, who cooperates well with the client advisors to take on new opportunities identified at existing clients
What would you get out of it?
- Get a chance to be in the market pitching hugely innovative and successful product, with is a global leader in its category - and with plenty of opportunity for further market growth
- Opportunities to work with some of the most exciting companies in the world, getting an insight into their processes and customer-centric strategies
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence and is growing at 100% per year
- Be challenged, grow and learn
- Take advantage of a flexible working culture with freedom to structure and influence your own work
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
Who are we looking for?
- You bring positive energy to your co-workers, always have a smile on your face, and have a strong can-do attitude
- Ideally you have solid sales experience preferably within slightly complex enterprise sales – either within customer research or marketing, consulting, or more traditional IT solution sales
- You have a “Hunter mentality” - You love to sell and have a desire to close deals
- You have exceptional communication and presentation skills, and love talking to clients
- You can understand company contexts and business challenges
- You possess great stakeholder management skills and work in a very structured way
- You dare to test, fail and learn and thrive in a high-paced environment
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
We are located at Langebrogade 4, 1411 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. The tempo is high, and you can expect a challenging workday. If you need some energy during the day, we have lots of fresh juice & fruit, healthy snacks, and meditation and free massages. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar. We invite you to join us and help us create a global winner with big ambitions where only the sky is the limit.
UserTribe is more than a company. We want to create a movement: Customer Empowered Business. We hear from a lot of companies stuck in a similar position: they know that customer-centricity is the key for future success; they have hired team members with competencies in agile development and user experience; their marketing teams are focused on mapping and improving the customer journey. But they run into a problem in one critical area: actually involving their customers in their work processes. This is perfectly understandable – traditional customer research is complicated, costly and takes a long time to produce value. UserTribe takes the hassle out of customer research, enabling you to involve your customers in your workflows on an ongoing basis, without delay.
Want to learn more about UserTribe? Visit UserTribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Driver Operations Manager - Malaysia
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Senior Manager - Proposition Strategy
Sales Development Representative USA
OTA Insight, Dallas, TX, USA
Automation Tech Lead
Create your own job
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Business Development Representative (Los Angeles, CA)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA