Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing customer centricity platforms in the world. Our vision is a world where companies create products, services and experiences which the world actually needs. We try to achieve this by bringing customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at enterprises. By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, concepts, prototypes and marketing material, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of their workflows.
This results in much shorter time-to-market, products & services which solve a real need, and marketing campaigns which delight customers. We enable our clients to utilize customers in multiple feedback loops over short time, to enable design-thinking and the new way of working. We have built a company which is a thought-leader in customer centricity globally, grown our business by 350% in 1 year, and are now 60 people in Denmark, with a small and growing office in London. Having been bootstrapped from the start, we will be taking in our Series A funding in the first half of 2019, as we will accelerate our growth and internationalization.
The team you will be working with on a day-to-day basis consists of entrepreneurs as well as profiles from McKinsey, Oliver Wyman, and Kunde & Co, providing you with ample opportunity to learn from a diverse group of brilliant people.
What are we offering?
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Communications Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for researching and producing content including articles, press releases, case studies, reports, whitepapers, infographics, presentations, videos and more.
This position combines elements from both Marketing and PR, and an ideal candidate is equally comfortable in both worlds.
What would your role be?
- Create effective communication strategy in alignment with overall marketing objectives
- Conduct industry-related research to identify opportunities for engaging content
- Produce a regular stream of content in various formats to meet internal marketing goals
- Communicate with journalists and other members of the media to secure positive coverage
- Maintain brand standards and guidelines in all internal and external communications
What would you get out of it?
- Work with a growing global leader in customer-centricity
- Get the opportunity to create content based on collaboration with some of the most exciting companies in the world
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence, which is currently growing at 100% per year
- Be challenged, grow and learn
- Take advantage of a flexible working culture with freedom to structure and influence your own work
- Work in a company where responsibilities match competency, and there is no ceiling
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
- Get the opportunity to be creative towards scaling the company internationally
- Opportunity to be creative and follow your passion to develop engaging content ready to go viral
Who are we looking for?
- 1-3 years previous experience in communications, journalism, or content marketing
- Advanced mastery of the English language; you're a grammar nerd who understands the differences between UK and US English standards
- Team player who can work well with others and help them shine in both written and video presentation
- Experience in video production a plus
- Strategic mindset and do’er attitude
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
We are located at Bremerholm 4, 1069 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. The tempo is high, and you can expect a challenging workday. If you need some energy during the day, we have lots of fresh juice & fruit, healthy snacks, and meditation and free massages. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar. We invite you to join us and help us create a global winner with big ambitions where only the sky is the limit.
UserTribe is more than a company. We want to create a movement: Customer Empowered Business. We hear from a lot of companies stuck in a similar position: they know that customer-centricity is the key for future success; they have hired team members with competencies in agile development and user experience; their marketing teams are focused on mapping and improving the customer journey. But they run into a problem in one critical area: actually involving their customers in their work processes. This is perfectly understandable – traditional customer research is complicated, costly and takes a long time to produce value. UserTribe takes the hassle out of customer research, enabling you to involve your customers in your workflows on an ongoing basis, without delay.
Want to learn more about UserTribe? Visit UserTribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Business Management
Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, European Markets
Marketing Manager, US
Monzo, Los Angeles
Demand Generation Manager
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Field Marketing Manager
Slovenian Digital Marketing Consultant (part-time)