Who are we?
UserTribe is one of the fastest growing customer centricity platforms in the world. Our vision is a world where companies create products, services and experiences which the world actually needs. We try to achieve this by bringing customer-centricity and ‘lean startup’ methodology to the heart of decision-making at enterprises. By facilitating customers’ interactions with our clients’ ideas, concepts, prototypes and marketing material, we enable our clients to involve customers at every stage of their workflows.
This results in much shorter time-to-market, products & services which solve a real need, and marketing campaigns which delight customers. We enable our clients to utilize customers in multiple feedback loops over short time, to enable design-thinking and the new way of working. We have built a company which is a thought-leader in customer centricity globally, grown our business by 350% in 1 year, and are now 60 people in Denmark, with a small and growing office in London. Having been bootstrapped from the start, we will be taking in our Series A funding in the first half of 2019, as we will accelerate our growth and internationalization.
What are we offering?
We are looking for a creative and energetic Video/ Design Intern to join our team! You will be responsible of creating engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What would your role be?
- Create and develop videos in alignment with the overall marketing objectives
- Conduct industry-related research to identify opportunities for engaging content
- Produce a regular stream of content in various formats to meet internal marketing goals
What would you get out of it?
- Work with a growing global leader in customer-centricity
- Get a unique opportunity to be part of a company building up a global presence, which is currently growing at 100% per year
- Be challenged, grow and learn
- Take advantage of a flexible working culture with freedom to structure and influence your own work
- Work in a company where responsibilities match competency, and there is no ceiling
- Work with experienced, competent and inspiring yet down-to-earth people in a high-performance environment
- Opportunity to be creative and follow your passion to develop engaging content ready to go viral
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in video production, presentations, layouts
- Team player who can work well with others and help them shine in both written and video presentation
- Experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a huge plus!
- Strategic mindset and do’er attitude
The Internship is from 4-6 months
We look for top performing and passionate people who want to go the extra mile, who lead the way and take on the responsibility to make the most of their potential. Ultimately we are looking for people who are excited about being part of a growth company on a journey for internationalization.
We are located at Bremerholm 4, 1069 København K. in a nice office with a light-hearted atmosphere. The tempo is high, and you can expect a challenging workday. If you need some energy during the day, we have lots of fresh juice & fruit, healthy snacks, and meditation and free massages. To get to know each other, we grab a cocktail or two the first Friday of each month in the Friday Bar. We invite you to join us and help us create a global winner with big ambitions where only the sky is the limit.
UserTribe is more than a company. We want to create a movement: Customer Empowered Business. We hear from a lot of companies stuck in a similar position: they know that customer-centricity is the key for future success; they have hired team members with competencies in agile development and user experience; their marketing teams are focused on mapping and improving the customer journey. But they run into a problem in one critical area: actually involving their customers in their work processes. This is perfectly understandable – traditional customer research is complicated, costly and takes a long time to produce value. UserTribe takes the hassle out of customer research, enabling you to involve your customers in your workflows on an ongoing basis, without delay.
Want to learn more about UserTribe? Visit UserTribe's website.
Jobs You May Like
Performance Media Planner
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Web Producer, Asia Pacific
Senior Manager, Local Marketing
Brand Knew, Los Angeles
Field Marketing Manager (Public Sector)
Senior Manager / Director, Product Marketing
HyperScience, New York, NY