TAB Technician (NORESCO)
United Technologies Digital, New York
UT Digital serves customers in the commercial aerospace, defense, and building industries.
Exciting Things are Happening at NORESCO!
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate and maintain (BOOM) services for central heating, cooling and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
NORESCO is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
We have an immediate need for a Test and Balance Technician in New York City to support our Engineering and Sustainability groups.
Here is a look at the responsibilities for this position.
- Testing and balancing of air and hydronic systems.
- Performance testing of utility equipment; air handlers, chillers, pumps, boilers, cooling towers.
- Troubleshoot faulty systems and provide recommendations for corrective actions
- Tabulate field data into summary report format.
- Possess technical and communication skills necessary to effectively present findings and provide corrective actions to the client.
- Manage assigned projects to meet professional execution, in a timely and cost effective manner. Report problems or changes to management immediately. Interface with Project Manager on projects to coordinate activities as required.
- Perform any other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure customer/client satisfaction for tasks performed.
- Interface with customers and assist subcontractors; prepare reports that are well written and accurate. Keep customers informed on the nature of service provided, and of outstanding issues and recommendations for system enhancements, upgrades, and or repairs.
About United Technologies Digital
United Technologies Digital blends creative design, development, and discovery to advance industrial technology solutions for moving the world forward. A strategic arm of United Technologies, one of the largest building and aerospace researchers and manufacturers.
United Technologies Digital is opening a Digital Accelerator in Brooklyn that will help create the future of industry. They are recruiting professionals in UX Design, Product Management, Data Science, Software Development and much more. They will join thousands of United Technologies colleagues from around the world.
Be a Better United Technologies Digital Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at United Technologies Digital when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about United Technologies Digital? Visit United Technologies Digital's website.
Jobs You May Like
Front End Focused Developer (Full or Part-time, Remote or In-person) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Dublin, Ireland
Business Operations Manager
Entrepreneur First Team, London
Heal, San Diego
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), North Hills
Warby Parker, Raleigh, NC
Senior Process Engineer
Rigetti Computing, Fremont, CA
Multimedia Content Creator