Velodyne is seeking a DevOps Engineer to develop solutions for Level 3/4/5 autonomous driving. This development effort will coalesce technologies from different areas such as computer vision, machine learning, large scale optimization, scalable and distributed cloud computing, and embedded software working alongside with a team of engineers and researchers.
- Design, build and maintain the CI/CD infrastructure.
- Design and Develop the test automation to validate the builds in the CI/CD pipeline
- Work closely with Machine Learning and Computer Vision development teams to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance and operability in mind
Requirement and Preferred Skill:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Python other scripting languages such as Perl, Ruby etc.
- Experience with C++, Java and understanding of design patterns.
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process and developed applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Fabric, Puppet or SaltStack
- Hands-on experience in build and administer Containers using tools such as Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes
About us Founded in 1983 and based in Silicon Valley, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc. is a technology company known worldwide for its real-time LiDAR sensors. The company evolved after founder/inventor David Hall developed the HDL-64 Solid-State Hybrid LiDAR sensor in 2005. Since then, Velodyne LiDAR has emerged as the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of 3D real-time perception systems used in a variety of commercial applications including autonomous vehicles, vehicle safety systems, 3D mobile mapping, 3D aerial mapping, and security
Want to learn more about Velodyne? Visit Velodyne's website.
Jobs You May Like
Headspace, Santa Monica
Senior Software Engineer - Identity
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Technical Lead - New Payments
Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
Infrastructure - Site Reliability Engineer
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Exiger, New York, NY