- Perform all areas of contract management and administration.
- Manage a high volume of contract related inquiries/matters on a daily basis;
- Support the legal department with contract administrative related matters;
- Act as liaison between business clients/external contacts and legal department;
- Support international offices (taking into account the various time zones);
- Assist the legal team by managing, tracking, recording and organizing contracts;
Manage and coordinate various projects, contracts and conduct daily office management responsibilities;
- Train and provide guidance on contract matters (including contract policies, practices and procedures) to internal and external contacts;
- Provide efficient and sound contract oversight to assure that agreements are negotiated, approved, executed and filed in accordance with company and departmental objectives and policies
- Ensure contracts are executed in accordance with the Approval Authority Matrix and executed by corporate authorized signatories.
- Efficiently manage and educate others on procedures and system for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy (including signing authority matrix which identifies authorized signatories for each company entity and EchoSign – electronic signing tool);
- Work closely with Finance and Tax (domestic and international teams) on various requests (including audit related matters);
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness (especially revenue generating contracts);
- Manage and immediately respond to inbound inquiries to email aliases;
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal as necessary.
- Excellent ability to independently manage and immediately respond to a high volume of inquiries/matters on a daily basis;
- Strong ability to extract pertinent information from contracts;
- Strong knowledge of contract administration principles;
- 4+ years of contracts administration/management experience is required, preferably from an in-house legal department;
- 4+ years of administrative experience, preferably from an in-house legal department, law firm, law enforcement agency and/or other environments that handle confidential material daily;
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience;
Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (ex: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe;
- Intelligent, hard-working, self-directed and very detailed oriented;
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced and very fluid work environment with the strong ability to retain information, improve processes and create efficient systems for completing tasks; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and great sense of humor.
About us Founded in 1983 and based in Silicon Valley, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc. is a technology company known worldwide for its real-time LiDAR sensors. The company evolved after founder/inventor David Hall developed the HDL-64 Solid-State Hybrid LiDAR sensor in 2005. Since then, Velodyne LiDAR has emerged as the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of 3D real-time perception systems used in a variety of commercial applications including autonomous vehicles, vehicle safety systems, 3D mobile mapping, 3D aerial mapping, and security
Want to learn more about Velodyne? Visit Velodyne's website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Lead Software Engineering - Ride Experience Software
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Ingénieur Support – Gestion des opérations vols de drone
Senior Business Development Manager DACH
indaHash, Germany, Munich
Restaurant General Manager
Dig Inn, New York City
Terminal Operations Manager
Stevens Transport, Dallas, TX