Gesellschaft (Company): Velodyne Europe GmbH
Stelle (Position): Strategic Account Manager - Industrial for EMEA (m/f) (VDY_KAM200505)
Standort (Location): Rüsselsheim / Rhein-Main Gebiet
Velodyne Lidar is looking for experienced and motivated Key Account Managers to staff our Velodyne Europe operations. The primary role of this position is to work with key strategic customers to “design-in” Velodyne Lidar systems as part of the customers’ OEM products to ensure large quantity purchases and multi-year recurring revenue projects. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Velodyne’s European team for a well-rounded technical sales manager (m/f) with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
Velodyne LiDAR is a world-leader in real-time, 3D LiDAR sensors for autonomous driving (ADAS), high-resolution 3D mobile mapping, robotic perception, UAVs, navigation and security/surveillance applications.
- Provide professional support to Key Account Customers for all sales related, technical and commercial questions
- Proactively validate sales leads, and develop new customers
- Increasing sales volume to support rate of forecast revenue growth for Velodyne EMEA region
- Driving incremental growth with both existing and new customers
- Provide market feedback to Velodyne Product Managers, in particular for the development of new products, and competition analysis
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Working with distributor partners and integrators as needed to support their sales activities
- Participate in trade shows and customer events
- University degree in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering or comparable working experience in technical industry
- Experience with sales and/or Key Account Management
- Experience in either European automotive market, survey and mapping market, or industrial warehouse vehicle market is a plus
- Lidar, radar or camera experience a plus
- Good English skills
- Ability to simplify and explain complex concepts
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- A commitment to customer satisfaction and solution-oriented
- Flexible in a fast-growing business environment
- Willingness to travel regionally, and occasionally to Silicon Valley Headquarters
What we offer you:
- Exciting and fast-paced environment on an international team with one of the fastest growing and in-demand technologies in the world
- The opportunity to develop your career with a Silicon Valley technical leader at the regional and global level
- Competitive salary & bonus structure
About us Founded in 1983 and based in Silicon Valley, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc. is a technology company known worldwide for its real-time LiDAR sensors. The company evolved after founder/inventor David Hall developed the HDL-64 Solid-State Hybrid LiDAR sensor in 2005. Since then, Velodyne LiDAR has emerged as the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of 3D real-time perception systems used in a variety of commercial applications including autonomous vehicles, vehicle safety systems, 3D mobile mapping, 3D aerial mapping, and security
Want to learn more about Velodyne? Visit Velodyne's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.