Velodyne Lidar provides smart, powerful lidar solutions for autonomy and driver assistance. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, Velodyne is known worldwide for its portfolio of breakthrough lidar sensor technologies. Our lidar technology has revolutionized perception and autonomy for automotive, new mobility, mapping, robotics, and security applications.
As a Staff ASIC Analog Design Engineer at Velodyne LiDAR in San Jose, you will play a critical role in developing the technology that drives our industry-leading products. By working directly with the most fundamental components of the system, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on all aspects of the sensor design, from performance and characterization to wafer testing and reliability. You will be an important member of the ASIC Engineering team and our overall R&D organization, collaborating daily with a highly skilled group of analog and digital design engineers creating custom ASICs for self-driving vehicles.
Velodyne LIDAR, the leader in LIDAR market is bringing autonomous vehicles cars to the market. Take advantage of this opportunity to carve out a significant role in this rapidly growing industry!
- Analog on-chip design of Low noise, wide bandwidth amplifiers, filters, high speed, high current switches.
- Transistor level design such as TIAs, ADCs, DACs and biasing circuits in CMOS, SiGe or GaN technologies
- Work with system engineers to understand problems and come up with block level architecture.
- ESD design and optimization for chip top level.
- Modelling support and top-level simulations
- Oversee and support analog layout.
- Interface with test, product, and applications engineering.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in design complex analog components in ASIC such as TIA, ADC, regulators, power conversion circuits etc.
- Worked in latest CMOS/SiGe process
- BS or MS equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- 6+ years of technical experience in Analog ASIC development with industry-standard EDA tools from Cadence or Synopsys
- Team player with strong communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Knowledge & experience in Verilog-A/EE-net/Wreal
- Bringup and characterization support for ASICs
Note to all recruitment agencies: Velodyne Lidar does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our career page or any Velodyne employees. Velodyne is not responsible for any fees related to any unsolicited resumes.
About us Founded in 1983 and based in Silicon Valley, Velodyne LiDAR, Inc. is a technology company known worldwide for its real-time LiDAR sensors. The company evolved after founder/inventor David Hall developed the HDL-64 Solid-State Hybrid LiDAR sensor in 2005. Since then, Velodyne LiDAR has emerged as the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of 3D real-time perception systems used in a variety of commercial applications including autonomous vehicles, vehicle safety systems, 3D mobile mapping, 3D aerial mapping, and security
Want to learn more about Velodyne? Visit Velodyne's website.
The best bed for better sleep