The Application Service Analyst is responsible for first line support of Ventiv Technology’s Risk Management Information System (RMIS), Risk Console. We are looking for a candidate to support users, resolve issues, and triage cases for second and third line support. They must be able to work well within the team and with other colleagues in Ventiv to resolve client issues. We are looking for a candidate who is proactive and uses their initiative to resolve issues with the resources available to them.
This position will be responsible for client satisfaction by effectively resolving issues and helping user with the system. An ability to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels is essential and an understanding of the clients’ business is preferred. The role requires an ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. The Application Service Analyst roles duties will vary from resolving password reset and system bugs to work on client sites or advising client on the best use of the system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide 1st line user support for Ventiv Clients using RiskConsole.
- Provide client with exceptional service whether by phone, email, etc.
- Respond to incoming support issues and minor enhancements.
- Identify root causes of issues and resolve or escalate to the appropriate team.
- Manage customer expectations and communicate status and resolution.
- Communicate to others clearly issues and their importance under pressure.
- Use bespoke system tools to monitor and make changes.
- Using the internal systems, to log monitor and assign support cases through their lifecycle
- Develop a deep understanding of Ventiv’s software while sharing knowledge with others.
- Support Client Engagement Managers with client queries or with chargeable system tasks on behalf of the Client Administrator
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, MIS/IS, or Insurance equivalent preferred)
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years work experience
- High level knowledge of Databases, SaaS, IT systems.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- Proven and demonstrable problem solving skills/techniques.
- Understanding of ITIL methodology, processes involving the service team and Software Design Lifecycle Cycle.
- Understanding of commercial business practices. Knowledge of the Risk and Insurance industry is an advantage
- Ability to work cross-over hours with different time zones
- Ability to work with offshore team
- Ability to work weekends (for go-live situations)
About Ventiv Technology
Our people, software, and innovative solutions empower organizations to achieve optimal results of their risk, insurance, and safety programs. We are a global company based in London with our US headquarters in Atlanta. Ventiv has more than 40 years of experience in the technology business and we partner with more than 540 organizations and 35-,000 people around the world. We provide streamlined business processes through a personalized and configurable approach resulting in measurable value for organizations by leveraging an integrated risk, claims and safety technology solution. Formerly a unit of Aon PLC, we became an independent company when we were acquired by Symphony Technology Group in 2014.
Want to learn more about Ventiv Technology? Visit Ventiv Technology's website.
Jobs You May Like
Skilljar, Seattle, WA USA
Représentant commercial Belgique, Wallonie
Senior Account Executive, Major Accounts (Big Box & Department Stores)
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Bonobos, Philadelphia, PA
Enterprise Account Executive
Segment, New York
Periscope Data, New York