Product & Sales Trainee for Japan (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Empowering Entrepreneurs to Succeed in Travel
Japaventura is the latest emerging brand in the Ventura TRAVEL family, offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Are you passionate about traveling to Japan? Do you have experience in the tourism industry? Are you willing to support our customers with their booking process and create innovative and responsible travel experiences for them? If so, this may be the right job for you.
Who we’re looking for a person who:
- is passionate about Japan and has already traveled or lived there, so really knows the country
- is passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- preferably has gained first experience in the tourism industry
- shows great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level) and Japanese
is open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- and last but not least: brings a positive attitude and remains calm under stress
These are your responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
You work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we offer:
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally with the company and the team right from the beginning
- international environment o(ffices in Berlin, La Paz, Merida and Medellin)
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Regular team-events, like Social days and excursions
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Yearly work experience offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Work in a casual, fun and energetic environment in the heart of Berlin’s startup hub
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
Now it´s up to you….
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV in English and a Cover letter in French.
Confidentiality: Applications at VenturaTRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Help Content Strategist
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Product Manager - Developer Growth
Confluent, Palo Alto
Product Reliability Engineer, New Grad
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
CityBase, Chicago, IL
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Video Content
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA