Product & Sales Specialist for Japan (French Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Empowering Entrepreneurs to Succeed in Travel
As a Product & Sales Specialist for Japaventura you will plan, design and sell amazing trips to Japan. Joining the Ventura TRAVEL family, you will be offering authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
Right now our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyways. If your application convinces us we would love to contact you as soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product&Sales Team of Japaventura.
The basics you bring along
- Passionate about Japan and you have already traveled or lived there, so you really know the country
- You are passionate about being in contact with our clients (both by phone or via email)
- Great communication skills, both on a verbal and written level, in English, French (native level) and Japanese (it is a big plus)
Open to feedback and eager to improve and learn more, everyday
- and last but not least: you bring a positive attitude and you remain calm under stress
What awaits you in your new job
- You are responsible for the presentation of our travel products (mainly on our website)
- You analyze our competitors to constantly improve our products
- When it comes to negotiating the services and prices with the local service providers you get the best deal for Japaventura and our clients
- You offer advice to our customers before and after the trip (by phone and e-mail)
- You coordinate the reservations with our flight department and local service providers and you ensure the extraordinary quality of the trips we offer
You work on the content in French for the website: you create new material on a regular basis, or you translate existing texts from English
What we promise you
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well being of our employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Work that makes sense and inspires customers
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- VIsit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
Japaventura offers authentic, innovative and sustainable travel experiences in Japan. We want our customers to enjoy the beauty of the country while living unique and unforgettable adventures. Including the main highlights of the country, our tours go one step further in discovering the diverse culture, scenery, and people of Japan.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Service Expert- UK
Enjoy, Glasgow, Scotland
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Production Floor Associate: Second Shift
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Convoy, Atlanta, Georgia
Freelance Blog Content Editor
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
e-learning Instructional Designer