As our Social Media Specialist, you will oversee & implement the social media strategy to tell the stories of our different brands across multiple platforms & markets. Through paid & organic campaigns, you will engage our communities to guide them through their travelling aspirations.
The Marketing Team of Ventura TRAVEL has the challenge to grow established brands in the travel industry (such as Viventura, Puraventura and Galapatours) and successfully accompany new Ventura brands (such has Japaventura, Chinaventura and Persiaventura) to quickly build up a brand and acquire traffic.
The basics you bring along
- Great native German, French or English skills. Proficiency in more than one language would be a plus.
- 3+ years of experience implementing social ads strategies with a sizeable budget.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager & Facebook Analytics, LinkedIn ads is a plus.
- Solid experiences creating, growing & managing online communities.
- Deep understanding of Social Media & digital landscape.
- Creative and innovative approach to storytelling & brand positioning.
- Detail oriented with great analytical skills.
- Fair & sustainable customer-centric approach.
- Being up to date with the latest developments in Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent communicator in English, spoken and written.
What awaits you in your new job
- Develop & execute successfully the Social Media strategy to increase our social presence and revenue growth.
- Convert users into Marketing Qualified Leads thanks to A/B tests and ads optimization.
- Increase client retention through our brands portfolio.
- Develop our brands recognition thanks to outstanding assets.
- Ensure that the voice of our customers is being heard across all of our social channels.
- Help our HR team recruiting the best people, just like you, through LinkedIn campaigns.
- Be up to date with the latest developments in the channel you are responsible for.
What we promise you
- A freelance contract for the first months & the possibility to get an employee contract afterwards
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- International & friendly working environment
- Quarterly Social Days and Team Events
- Work out of other offices in the Ventura network around the world
- Opportunity to constantly learn and grow
- We care about the well-being of your employees (regular O3, satisfaction surveys etc.)
- Working in a fun, central office in Berlin Kreuzberg 100 m away from the Landwehrkanal
- 28 days of vacation
- Weekly team lunch
- Divers physical and mental health activities such as massages, sports course and meditation
- Visit our Career Page to get more insights to our office life
We are a Travel Service Developer. We are a global network of tourism experts, who create, launch and support highly specialized, individually branded travel services. All our services are led by passionate intrapreneurs with an extraordinary travel expertise. By providing financial support, IT, marketing and other services, Ventura Travel allows its brands to focus on their individual core competence while having a highly competitive infrastructure. Our goal: our travel hub replaces ordinary touristic products with authentic travel experiences created by passionate specialists.
You are looking for job you love and at the same time you come up to our requirements, are enthusiastic about the responsibilities for this position and on top of that share our values? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.
Confidentiality & Diversity
Applications at Ventura TRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR, the Recruiting Manager and the interviewers.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one