Remote Product & Sales Specialist for Galapagos (French + German Market)
Ventura TRAVEL, Remote
Empowering Entrepreneurs to Succeed in Travel
Galapatours.com is a young startup based in Berlin, which was founded with the idea to create the world’s leading portal for cruises in Galapagos. Founded and backed by ventura TRAVEL, our team of South America addicts strives to give our clients the exclusive service their dream holiday deserves.
We are growing fast and are now looking for an experienced customer service agent who can take help us out and will eventually want to build up a new market (mid 2018). "Remote" means that you are free to work from wherever you want, as long as you can manage to work within our customer's time zone and deliver great results. You are always welcome to work from one of our many offices, for example in Mérida (Mexico), Medellin (Colombia), Quito (Ecuador) or Cuzco (Peru). Of course, visits to the Galapagos Islands will be necessary and welcome.
Right now our team is fully staffed. However, we are constantly growing and therefore happy if you send us your application anyways. If your application convinces us, we would love to contact you soon as we have a new vacancy in the Product & Sales team.
We are looking for a person…
- with experience in Customer Service,
- who has travelled on the Galapagos Islands ideally,
- who has French as a mother tongue or speaks it near-perfect
- who speaks German and English (fluently). If you also speak Spanish, this is a great plus!
- who prefers a fair & sustainable approach,
- with very strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Provide a dedicated customer service for our German clients,
- Help us build up the French market,
- Train & coach new members,
- Together with our marketing team, think of creative marketing campaigns,
- Think beyond your job’s horizon to grow our business further.
What we offer as an employer
- Location independent working
- Or, if you wish, working in one of our fun offices all over the world: Berlin (Germany), La Paz (Bolivia), Medellin (Colombia), Merida (Mexico), Cuzco (Peru), or Quito (Ecuador),
- Working with a motivated, professional & international team,
- Constant possibilities to grow further within our company,
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers,
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the offices,
- If you chose full employment: 28 days of paid vacation,
- Quarterly social days and Team Events ,
- Competitive salary,
- Yearly 3-week-offsite, if we achieve our goals.
Now it´s up to you….
If you are as passionate as we are about traveling and company-building send us your application (CV in English and & Cover Letter in German). You'll hear back from us very soon.
Confidentiality: Applications at VenturaTRAVEL are treated with strict confidentiality. We use a professional HR-Software which only grants access to your applications to HR and the Recruiting Manager.
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Chief Technology Officer
Built In, Chicago
Entry-Level Software Engineer - Web
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany
Senior Product Manager, Algorithms
Quartet, New York, NY
Product Manager, Marketplace
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product Innovation - Kids, Teen & Family
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
SF Motors, Santa Clara