Ventura TRAVEL was founded in order to give creative people the possibility to build up and lead a new venture, focused on authentic and responsible travel experiences. We are a holding enterprise for other tourism companies and through our head office is in Berlin, Germany, we take care of all the across company and international issues concerning all our subsidiary brands.
Who we’re looking for:
- you have 4+ years experience in finance & accounting (ideally in Tourism sector)
- Formal education in Accounting & finance
- Excellent skills with Accounting Softwares (eg. DATEV) and Spreadsheets
- Fluent in English and German (Spanish is a plus)
- Abilty to form, lead and develop high performing teams
- Pro-active approach & team player
- Colleagues will love the cooperation with you
- Start date as soon as possible
These are your responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly accounting closing and Financial Reporting
- Direct management responsibility of Account receivables & payable departments and control their open balances
- Ensures accuracy in booking of all business transactions and accruals into DATEV
- Delivers monthly reporting of cost center accounting and analysis of plan deviations
- Provide monthly profitability reporting
- Payroll accounting
- Responsible for Tax issues like VAT report to German authorities
- Ensures Balance Sheet year end closing
- Support CFO in yearly Budgeting process and other projects
What we offer:
- Interesting tasks and goals
- Freedom to be creative in achieving results
- Possibility to work out of other offices in the ventura network around the world
- Colleagues who are a lot more than just co-workers
- Competitive salary
- Participation in the company's profits
- Good career opportunities within ventura Travel
- Quarterly social days and Team Events
- Yearly 3-week-offsite if we achieve our goals
- Goodies like massages, lunch and sport activities in the office
Now it´s up to you….
If you are passionate about what you do and consider yourself a positive, responsible and honest person, come join us and become our friend, not just our teammate.
Does this job sound like something you’d love to do every day? Then we definitely want to hear from you and look forward to receiving your application!
About Ventura TRAVEL
About Ventura TRAVEL Ventura TRAVEL is a group of specialized brands offering high quality trips in different touristic niches. As part of our organization, we have diverse brands, some of which have been successfully operating in the tourism field for more than 15 years. Currently we have viventura, a leading tour operator specialized in South America and puraventura, a new venture specialized in Central America. In the future the perspective is to add other destinations to our network. Our calling is to be a parent enterprise for intrepreneurial business ideas. Ventura TRAVEL was established to support tourism intrepreneurs through investments and help them develop the best products and value for money in their niche market. viventura is highly specialized in South America tours, while puraventura concentrates on Central America only. By operating independently within the Ventura TRAVEL network, they act as global benchmarks in their own specific market.
Want to learn more about Ventura TRAVEL? Visit Ventura TRAVEL's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Finance Operations Business Partner - Studios
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Procurement Operations Lead
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Business Strategy Manager
Senior Financial Analyst - Content FP&A (EMEA)
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands